chpt 7

Bee stopped in an old rundown place getting out we saw a topkick,search and rescue truck,a Peterbilt and a Pontiac solstice headed our way surrounding us and started transforming into a similar robot like bee but tge Peterbilt wasmuch bigger. After fully transforming it knelt down and said in a deep voice "are you Sam James Witwiky descendant of Archibald Witwiky??" "It knows your name"Miki whispered "Sam say something!?" I whisper yelled at him "a..a yeah" "my name is Optimus prime we are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron" "but you can call us autobots for short "the search and rescue truck said "autobots"Sam repeated "if you don't mind me asking where is Cybertron?" I asked "a few galaxy's away from Earth" Optimus answered looking at me "what's crackin' little bitches" the silver Pontiac said while doing a flip"my first lieutenant designation jazz" Optimus introduced "this looks like a cool place to kick it"Jazz said while sitting in an abandoned car " how did you learn to talk like that??" "We've learnt earth's languages through world wide web" Optimus answered and continued " my weapon specialist Ironhide" he said pointing to the topkick, Ironhide aimed his guns at us "you feeling lucky punks" he said and my smile grew bigger "easy Ironhide" Optimus warned "just kidding I just wanted to show off my cannons" "now if you had a smaller I'd love to have them " I said, "CeCe!!" Sam sneered "what?! They're nice!" I yelled back Miki giggled "I like this one" Ironhide stated "here you go kid attach it to your arm it will become a bracelet when not in use ill teach you later" Ironhide said handing me a silver bracelet with the autobots symbol,slipping it on Optimus continued "my medical officer ratchet" ratchet sniffed and said the words that made me sick " the boys hormone levels suggest he wants to mate with the raven headed female" I low whistled "now Sam I knew you liked her but seriously?!" " Shut it CeCe!" "You already know you're guardian bumblebee" bee started throwing punches while the radio played "check out the rep ya second to none" "you're my guardian??" Sam asked and bee simply nodded "his vocal processor was damaged in battle I'm still working on it" ratchet said pointing a laser at bee. "Why are you here?" I questioned looking at Optimus "we are here looking for the allspark and we must find it before Megatron" " mega-what??" Sam questioned Optimus touched the side of his head and projection was shown through his eyes,the floor under us cracked and crumbled lava sprouting up and I was so glad it was a projection, large things started coming up "our planet was once a  powerful empire peaceful and just,until we were betrayed by Megatron leader of the deceptions all who  defied him were destroyed our war finally consumed our planet and the allspark lost to the stars Megatron followed it to earth when Captain Witwiky found him" " oh... My grandfather" Sam said smiling Optimus nodded and continued"it was an accident that intertwined our fates. Megatron crash landed before he could retrieve the cube. your grandfather accidentally activated his navigation system. The co-ordinates to the cube location on earth was imprinted imprinted on his glasses." " How d'ya know about his glasses?" "eBay" Optimus stated I rolled my eyes and looked at Sam " this is why I said never to buy anything from there" "if the descriptions find the allspark they'll use its power to transform earth's machines and build a new army" ratchet said " and the human race will be extinguished, Sam Witwiky you hold the key to earth's survival" Optimus concluded "please tell me you have those glasses"Miki said worriedly "Sam your in deep shit" I said "yeah deep shit"