His colorful Life

On the other hand we see a grand mansion, Laughter rang from the house as Goenka family was indulged in a family reunion. The house was decorated as the festival demanded and everyone of them was present. Mr and Mrs Goenka were playing with their grandchildren while Surekha Goenka was looking after the arrangements and Akhilesh Goenka was busy calling his younger brother, Kartik Goenka.

Akhilesh turned towards his father and Said," Dad.. why did you sent him in meeting today...Not done..!!"

Mr. Goenka, giving chocolate to his grandchildren Luv-Kush, he chuckled, ''He is your buddy. You should know how crazy he is after this project.''

Akhilesh scowled and made his way to his mother, sitting at her knees, ''I wonder when will his dream project complete. It's truly making him turn even more..''

His sentence was interrupted by a someone's voice

''Cynical and a dreamer?''

Akhilesh didn't realize him and said in agreeing to the statement: 'Exactly..

It took a moment for the whole family to look up at the tall, handsome man leaning at the door of the room, with the attire and confidence of a successful businessman that was contrasted by the lazy grin he directed at his family.

It grin was infectious for the people who loved him and specially the kids who ran to their uncle.

He picked them up in his strong arms and kissed both of them, 'So how my two cute noodles.. Missed Chachu..'

They both broke into a tirade at the same time and Surekha stepped forward to protect Kartik from the onslaught.

Grinning thankfully and affectionately at Surekha, Kartik hugged and before he could ask how she was, Akhilesh had already attacked him with a slap on his shoulder followed by a bear hug.

''Finally You managed to find time for us?''

Kartik: (shaking head and hugging his brother back)': How about you keep you taunts for later. I heard we are to have a party?''

Instant movements from the women of the house announced that the party had thus began. The family all huddled to one corner of the room near the blazing fire and rejoiced in the union, the love, the bond, the laughter and most importantly the warmth of a family.