End of the Journey

Naira was standing in Kartik's room, window side. The room was decked up flowers, scented candles and other decorations. For the first time she could feel a bit richness a certain royalty in the place. But the surprising fact she didn't felt it awkward rather she felt it she owned it. All this belongs to her and moreover more than the place she is standing the person who lives in this room belongs to her. He gave her that much strength to fight from herself and accept that he can be belonged to her.

She was staring t moon, earlier she used to stare it with hoplessness with no dreams in her void eyes but today everything is changed. Today that moon is witness of their love, is witness of Kartik and Naira of becoming one.

 Jane kaisi bandhi tune akhiyon ke dor
Mann mera khicha chala aaya teri aor
Mere chehre ki subah zulfon ki shaam
Mera sab kuch hai piya ab se tere naam
Nazron ne teri chhua toh hai ye jadoo hua
Hone lagi hoon main haseen
Afreen afreen afreen  

Kartik slowly entered his room, a slight smile appear on his face seeing his angel standing near window staring down to moon. Today no doubt she was looking breath taking.

  Chehra ik phool ki tarah shadaab hai
Chehra uska hai ya koi mahtaab hai
Chehra jaise ghazal chehra jaane ghazal
Chehra jaise kali chehra jaise kanwal
Chehra jaise tasavur bhi tasveer bhi
Chehra ik khwab bhi chehra tabeer bhi
Chehra koi aliflailvi dastaan
Chehra ik pal yakeen chehra ik pal gumah
Chehra jaisa ke chehra kahin bhi nahi..
Mahrooh mahrooh mehjabin mehjabin
Husn-e-jaana ki tareef mumkin nahi
Afreen afreen afreen afreen  

He slowly made his way towards her and slowly hugged her from back, placing his chin on her shoulder he whispered in her," That's bad .. Your Highness..."

Naira blushed a little and asked,"What's bad.."

Kartik: Teasing your lover, your poor lover in such a way, today you are looking so breath taking... * he turned her around.. that she was facing him*... just like a queen a queen on my heart that heart is skipping a beat, I fear what if it stops...

Before he could say, he shut him, placing her hand on his lips and said," Please.. never ever such things.. I have already lost so much in my Life Kartik, after so many years God showed some mercy.. no not mercy.. God blessed me with you .. Now don't you dare to go away from me..". Tears brimmed her eyes, she hugged him and continued," You don't know Kartik today what you have given me.. you have given me a recognization, you given me a name and more importantly you have given to dream.. eyes which has stopped or lost to see dreams in it, you were the savior for them as you brought them back. Today when I saw this moon, I don't complain to it about my life rather I was thankful today for sending an angel my life partner. Thank you Kartik for loving me... thank you so much.. I really really love. you. 

Kartik too hugged, after sometime he broke the hug, cupped her face and said," Naira... you are my Queen, and don't worry sweatheart I won't let any bad memories of your past to haunt you, I will always be there by your side... I really love you.. and I promise that I will weave all your dreams and cherish for their accomplishment..  the Journey of love which was started from side, never knew that I would meet you in mid and I promise that we will continue walking in this love path throughout till my hair greyed out or your all teeth fall. I  love you Naira.. a lot..."

Saying he hugged her. That night moon withness how two strangers which were all far from the purest feeling in this world 'LOVE' were bonded in it in a very strange way. They took their baby steps towards their journey of love, tthey have never believed in love but their when they colliled with each other it had to happen, they were meant for each other and one day they had to be one. The moonlight was dim, giving privacy to the new couple and blessing them for their happy life.

***********************The END***********************