Chapter 1

This is basically a adopted by Joey Graceffa story.K.

~Jessica's POV~

I laughed uncontrollably as I watched Joey Graceffa.I'm 11 and i'm in love with a youtuber that's 23.My mom doesn't know I do this so that's how I watch them.Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley and so on and so on."Jessica!"My mom yelled downstairs.I went down like half of my stairs."Yeah?"I asked."We are going to your aunt's this week.And um..can you come down here please?"She asked and I nodded and went down.I jumped on the couch and sat down."So...i'm just going to say this...your dad died in a plane crash."I sat there just shocked.I didn't feel like crying."Ok."I said and went upstairs.My dad lived all the way in New York.He would fly back and forth from New York and L.A. I finished my video and started packing and went to bed after.

~The next day~

I woke up and got dressed threw on a sweatshirt and got my bag and went downstairs."Hey Jess got your phone?"I nodded and we went out to the car.We drove for a couple hours until a car ran into us and everything went black.

~In the hostpital~

I woke up.I layed in the bed for about ten minutes until a doctor came in."Miss Parker, it kills me to say this but your mother died in the crash.You are going to a wonderful orphanage that has only a couple girls."The doctor said.I nodded and he left the room.I looked at my bedside table and grabbed my bag.It's strange that everything in it's fine.I got my phone and ear buds out and went on YouTube.Joey made a video and he cried a little."Only if you would adopt me superstar."I said quietly.

~Joey's POV~

A couple minutes after I uploaded the video I flimed yesterday I went downstairs.(Ok so i'm going to say he's still living with Sawyer ok?)"Hey Sawyer."I said."Oh hey Joey do you want to do a collab later?"He asked."Yeah!"I said and went back upstairs.

~A couple hours later~

Sawyer and I were doing the collab and we were answering these crazy questions.

Me:"Would you ever adopt a child?"

Sawyer:"I don't know."

Joey:"Maybe?"

Sawyer and I went on with the questions then we ended the video."So do you want to adopt a child?Just curious."Sawyer asked."Well I guess it would be fun."I said."Well let's decide weather we want a boy or a girl and what age."Sawyer said."Girl and 11?That good for you?"I asked."Yeah I guess but why 11?"He asked."I don't know just the number that came to my mind."I said."Oh ok then you want to go now?"He asked."Yes!"I said excitedly.We both went out to his car and started driving there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so it's not the best beginning but i'm working on it.So thanks for reading!

~Jenna

Twitter:Jenna_Bigby (if you even care)