Activvity x reader (never read this)

This is absolute cancer ya yeet

The night grew cold as you lay in your cabin with Activvity.

You sigh as you lay your head on the couch, trying to find a comfy spot.

Activvity sees you and giggles "what are you doing?" He asks.

"Im Trying to find a comfy spotttt" you whine, bouncing childishly as you give up.

Before you could say anything he sits you on his lap and wraps his hands around your waist.

"H-hey!!" Your face lights up as he has you in his grasp.

"Im never letting you go~" he says mockingly while he plays with your hair

"Then ill make y-you!" You say.

Activvity smiles devilishly and whispers into your ear "make me~"

You start to move your hips, hoping youll hit im in the nuts but it looks like he was... enjoying it?.
Activvity panted quietly as blood rushed to his cheeks.. and somewhere else (pp extendus).

You move faster, hoping youll hit something, instead he starts to moan in your ear, turning you on.

"Ngh- i cant take it anymore" he throws you onto the couch, making your ass face the air.

"Wha-" he cuts you off as he slowly pulls down your pants and rubs you through your panties.

"Your gunna pay~" he purrs, taking his belt off, (he's wearing pants frick you). Activvity grinds hard against you as he whips your ass with his belt making you moan wearily.

"Daddy~" the words slipped out of your mouth, he stops and grabs your thighs, rubbing them softly.

"What was that?~" he grinned as he sticks a finger in you, massaging your g-spot.

"D-dAdDy~" you moan as he pumps his fingers in and out of you.

Activvity pulls down his boxers and slams his dick into you. You whimper in pain and plesure as he stats to move slowly.

"F-fuck your so tight (y/n)~" he says as he starts pounding you, going faster and faster, making you reach your limit.

He pulls out of you and sits back on the couch.

"Be a good girl for daddy and sit on my lap~" his words hypnotize you, you quickly sit on him, slowly taking his full length.

"Y-yOur so b-bIg!" You say.

Activvity laughs seductively, putting one hand on your hip and the other over your mouth, leaving space for you to breathe. He fucks you as hard as he can, moaning in the process. He pulls you down, Cumming into you, making you cum as well.

He lays down and pulls you onto his chest.

"I hate you-" you say childishly

"I love you to~" he cooes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

(The cult family wouldn't be happy with me if they saw this byrbtbrbrybgrgbr)