noli x martinCult (edited)

WARNING:
the following story/fanfiction is not entirely canon although i do try and represent the myth accurately, don't harass or make assumptions about the myth since this is litteraly an ironic book porno with spooky people.

contains:

nsfw

stinky pp man

Frickyou null, hope u enjoy it.

3rd person pov

Martin laid peacefully on his bed, reading a book. He thought about what Emmett told him earlier.

"G0z came to visit, he told me that apparently the coles summoned noli so please, be careful."

He didnt take much notice since g0z jokes around alot but there was an unsettling chill in the room which didnt help at all. After a bit more reading, he set his book on the bedside drawer and slumped towards the kitchen since it was getting dark.

He grabbed left over steak from the fridge and set it in the microwave to heat up, as he waited he leaned against the counter impatiently. There it was again, that chilly feeling but it was stronger than last time. Before he could look around a tall figure pinned him against the countertop which set off his DID.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOI-" martin was cut of by getting two fingers shoved in his mouth

"Hello, martin. You don't know how long ive been waiting to meet you!" the figure said in a deep, raspy voice. And then it hit, martin realized the figure was noli and fear rushed through his body, sending shivers down his spine.

"Heh, for somebody like you i thought you'd fight back, i guess it will be more fun for both of us~" noli mocked, making martin blush from what noli was hinting at.

Noli took the fingers out of martins mouth and lifted martins mask off, revealing his dirty brown hair and his pitch-black eyes. (Fk yall idc wot he looks like)

"You're more beautiful than what i imagined. Now, lets see what buttons i can push~" noli suddenly leaned down and attacked martins neck with kisses. After a bit of exploring his neck neck he found martins sweet spot, making martin choke on his breath. Noli then sucked and bit on that area as martin bit his lip, holding in the moans.

"Stubborn arn'cha" noli whispered, grappling onto martins thighs and starts grinding against martins tight ass (please game end me). After awhile of riding martin, noli slowly un-does martins buckle and pulls down his boxers, revealing martins throbbing cock.

"N-noli.." martin huffs, preparing himself for noli as he had given up. Noli takes off whatever he might've been wearing and slams into martin without warning.

"HgnNn-!" Martin chokes from how big noli's thick and lengthy cock was. He covers his mouth to stop himself from moaning which angers noli

"Listen here little shit im your master now ill do whatever it fucking takes to make you scream my name~" noli growls, thrusting a little faster as he brushes his hands up Martins thighs and teases his dick which had been dripping in pre-cum already, making noli laugh in pitty for how pathetic Martin is.

"Ngh- fk~" martin moans softly, giving in-to what noli said. Doing this fills noli with lust. Noli pulls out and swiftly sits onto the countertop, placing martin on his dick and continuing to pound into him while sliding his seemingly slimy hand up and down martins cock which made martin moan as loud as he could, being overtaken with pleasure. Noli felt martins ass tighten as he knew he was reaching his end

"I-im gunna-" before martin could finish he came all over Noli's hand. Noli let go of Martin's cock and licked the hot, sticky substance off his hand and whispered in Martins ear "Dirty bitch~". Noli came not long after, filling martin with his thick, black cum. They both laid down on the counter, then noli whispered "that was wonderful, i am now fulfilled. Thank you, martin~" before he knew it, martin woke up in his bed, still naked.

"The fuck-" he said, slowly having a mental breakdown. (Same)