AloneTraveler x reader which took way to long to complete even though its bad

WARNING:
the following story/fanfiction is not entirely canon although i do try and represent the myth accurately, don't harass or make assumptions about the myth since this is literally an ironic book porno with spooky people.

contains:

nsfw

faggot omelet 

This was requested by DivingMop (i heccing love your books, my dude. ALSO im actually dying trying to to these. Like my body refuses to write spicy stuff hhhhhhhh)

Your p.o.v

"Where the fuck did he put it.." you groan, you've just woken up after a party at alones house and decided to stay the night as you were fucked after scoffing 3 whole pizzas.

You feel someone tower over you and grab something off the top of the bathroom cabinet. "Look for yes?" It turns out the human pole was alonetraveler with your toothbrush.(this annoyed the heck out of me so to be clear you had sleepover stuff with you at the time) "Gimmie that-" you attempt to snatch it off him but fail completely since him being like 6'11 is like trying to climb a mountain. "Heheh, here." He hands you the toothbrush and ruffles your already messy hair then cups your face. "Now, selozar make food be down stair 5 mins yes~" he gives you devilish look and leaves.. weird, he isn't this flirty..

You shrug it off and brush your teeth (haha suffer you brushed your teeth before breakfast >:) ), you then rush to your room and get dressed in your (f/c) baggy shirt and (f/c) overalls. (And yes, you did put on underwear n stuff)
You yeet downstairs and surprise hug selozar who was making waffles "EE- oh, morning (y/n).." selozar squeeks. "Morninggg," you say. You then go sit next to Alonetraveler who was inspecting his sword. "What'cha doing with that?" you question. "Make sure sword good protect you," he says as he looks at you with a smile plastered on his face, fuck that smile is hot. His teeth are so pointy and dangerous but handsome at the same time. (Ngl pointy teeth are heccin hot) you end up staring at him which he didn't seem to mind. "I didn't think you were that into me ~" alone cooes, you snap out of your sharp teeth daydream and give alonetraveler a surprised look. "Oh my god, you said something normally for fucking once," you say sarcastically making him laugh a little. "Anything for (y/n)" he replies.  Selozar walks over and places a stack of waffles and maple syrup on the table, he then grabs plates and puts it in front of us. "h-hope you guys enjoy" says quietly, sitting on the other side of you to probably hide from alone.

You all eat and clean up what was left of last night. after that, you collapse onto the mattress you were sleeping on and grab your phone. Not long after unlocking it alone bursts to the room. "I REQUIRING COMPANY" he plops next to you on the mattress. "Jesus alone-" you mumble, he nudges your arm in retaliation and you laughed. "Wow, you punch like a girl" you tease, angering alone. "Listen here fuck, i will ending you" he growls. "Not if i get you first!" You say, jumping ontop of alonetraveler and pinning him to the mattress. "Kinky~"  alone cooes, making you take your arms off him "fucking weirdo.." he looks at you evily as he springs up and pushes you down, getting in between your legs. "What the hell are you doing?" You ask. He dosn't answer, he just looks at you with a smile big enough to break his jaw which means he has some intentions.

He slides his hands down your waist, feeling your curves which seemed to excite him. Alone then pulls off your overall straps and in one swift movement, takes off your overalls, leaving your shirt, making you blush as there's nothing you can do to cover yourself. "No need to feel embarrassed~" alone says, sticking a finger in you and pumping at a steady pace. The sudden pleasure makes you moan slightly. You see him reach for his dick in his loose trackies, he takes his finger out of you and starts rubbing his dick against your pussy to tease you. "F-fuck what are you w-waiting for just do it!" You mumble, alone gives a slight nod as he rams himself into you, making you gasp. Alone starts penetrating you at a semi-fast speed, wanting to get a reaction out of you which he sure got. You whimper loudly,  arching your back as you grip the thin sheets scattered on the bed. You look at alone, you could see the lust in his eyes as he pants like the wild animal he is, thrusting faster with every movement.

10 minutes in and you could feel alone slow down as his breath becomes shaky, you knew he was reaching his limit and so were you. "FUCK~" Alone groans as he blows his load in you, making you cum as well. He collapses beside you and pulls your face towards him, kissing you softly. "You were amazing~" he compliments, "why thank you kind sir" you reply sarcastically, making him giggle as he pulls you onto his chest, you both fall asleep peacefully.

(Only 841 words im so dissapointed in myself ;-;)