spimp x ascendentone pt 2

WARNING:
the following story/fanfiction is not entirely canon although i do try and represent the myth accurately, don't harass or make assumptions about the myth since this is literally an ironic book porno with spooky people.

contains:

.nsfw

.stupid pp heads 

(i dont know why im doing this.

Also i kinda took this one more seriously-)

A brief summary of whats happened

Its been fuck off years since ascendent gave birth, during that time they took care of kazdam. Beating him and feeding the bitch sad people like the good parents they are. Kazdam then grew up to be the myth daddy, he was succin and fuckin all day with the scariest bitches you could find, spimp and ascendent were so proud of their little hoe.

The clock chimed 10pm, ascendentone laid on the couch, waiting for his lover to hurry the fuck up and get dressed. Spimp told him Chikpi gave him a bunch of shit to try on since his old outfit was so 10000 years ago. He was honestly quite exited for what he'd come out in, maybe a hot blazer with abstract shapes on it making him look like a 90s science teacher or a long coat and tight leggings, showing off his yummy thighs.

Finally, spimp came out. He was in a semi transparent dress shirt, hugging his muscles, and white suitpants being held up by a black belt with a noticeable bird printed on the slightly rusted but polished buckle (*cough* nazi buckle *cough*), ascendent also notices spimps big buldgy wuldgy owo. His doughy white skin shined lightly like some fatass ate a burger on him, he surprisingly had his mask off. Spimps jaw were so defined, his plump lips were tinted pink and his cheeks were dusted with red, and of course,u he had a wide ass smile. (Dang i described way to much)

Spimp swiftly walks over to ascendent and caresses his cheek, kissing him. While they tounge fuck ascendent goes to grab spimps ass, making spimps breath hitch, pulling away from the kiss,

"Dang boi you thicc in those pants" ascendent shouts.

"I ate the more knackwurst this week so i can get thiccer, just for you bby~" spimp replies

"Aww thats so nice of youu" ascendent exclaimed.

"Oh that reminds me, i found some interesting things in the box that i think will look good on you" Spimps smile seemed to grow wider.

He told ascendent to go into to the bathroom, so he did, quickly closing the door and locking it. He saw a red g-string and dog collar, with the word "bitch" engraved into it. Why the fuck did chikpi have this and why did he give it to us.

Ascendents face went a little red as he got undressed, taking the neatly folded g-string and hesitantly put it on, adjusting it so his dick was covered, as he did the back rode up his ass, he whimpered as he felt the strap rub against his asshole. He went on to put the collar around his neck, it was padded on the inside so it wasn't that uncomfortable, he then tightened it enough so it was only slightly choking him. Ascendent stepped back and admired himself, he looked so submissive and gay which exited him, he tried shaking it off as he didn't want his dick to pop out his barely covering g-string.

Ascendent YEEHAWED out the bathroom and stood infront of spimp who sat on the couch with his legs open. He looked down in embarrassment as spimp stared at him.

"You look amazing" spimp complemented

"Th-thanks" ascendent murmered.

Spimp pet his lap signaling ascendent to sit, he was hesitant as he sat, he could feel the heat in his cheeks and his dick growing harder. Spimp grabs the leash, wraps a bit of it around his hand and tugs it, pulling ascendent back a little. He could feel spimps breath against the crook of his neck as he spoke.

"I want you to know that your mine and mine only, if i ever see you flirting with anyone else you'll be punished along with the other person, okay?"

Ascendent nodded nervously, wondering what he meant by punished.

He snapped out of his trance to the feel of spimp grinding against him, going along with it, he held onto spimps legs as he moved his hips. Spimp seemed pleased as he let out a quiet groan, holding onto ascendents waist. He guides ascendent up and down his continuously growing dick, ascendent was sure spimps pants were going to burst from how much he felt spimps dick poke his butt so he takes spimps hands off his waist and turns around and slides onto the floor.

He unbuckles spimps belt and unzips his pants, spimps giant dick bursts out, "wtf he wasn't wearing underwear" ascendent thought to himself but he didnt really care, all he wanted was spimp.

Ascendent wrapped one hand at the base of spimps dick and starts circling the tip with his tounge, he could already taste his salty-sweet precum. Ascendent lifted his head and let drool drip down spimps dick and lubricated his hand with it, pumping slowly as he shoves spimps dick back in his mouth, lucky for him, ascendent had no gag reflex so he had no problem with spimps monster cock down his throat. Ascendent let go of spimps dick and forces it all down, spimp grunts in pleasure as he grips on to the back of ascendents head. Ascendent starts moving his head at a fast pace with the help of spimp, the vibrations of ascendent moaning made spimp let out loud ass moans.

"Sh-shit im boutta cum-" spimp stutters.

He uses the leash to pull ascendents head up. They both panted for a bit untill ascendent asked,

"What now?"

Spimp let out a quiet yet sinister laugh, making ascendent more nervous.

"Why don't you try riding me baby~"

Those words made ascendent shiver.

He aggreed, turning around again and slowly pulling the g-string off and lowering himself onto spimp, he felt a little pain even though he's done it before, it made sense though since spimp was huge. Spimp rubbed ascendents sides and whispers sweet nothings  into his ear to comfort him. Not long passed as ascendent started bucking his hips. Spimp quickly thrusted into ascendent, pulling on his leash making ascendent gasp as his moans got louder and more uncontrollable.

"f-f-FASTER!~"

ascendent roared, letting his jaw hang as spimps thrusts turned into pounds, pulling down on the leash more which chocked ascendent more but he loved it. Spimp leaned closer to him and curled his arms under ascendents arms and around his shoulders, forcing his dick as far down into ascendent as he could.

His dick twitched as he knew he was about to cum and without warning, he did. Filling ascendent, making him cum too. Ascendent lifted himself off and spimp turned to lay on the couch as ascendent falls ontop of him. Spimp strokes ascendents head lovingly as they both enjoy eachothers company, joking about what they did which made them both laugh.

Outside their house

"holy shit im glad we came here at the wrong time" Chikpi says as he adjusts his boner.

"HhHhHhHh" Clouqie groans as she bangs her head against the wall repeatedly.

"Dude no need to have a stroke" Chikpi jokes.

And to his surprise, Clouqie starts having a seizure, her eyes roll back and she twitches like crazy.

"BRUH-" Chikpi shouts, quickly regretting as he hears the click of an Astro 900.

"OH MY GOD CHIKPI FUCK OFF" spimp screams from the couch.

"WELL CLOUQIE IS HAVING A FUCKING SEIZURE SO BLEH" Chikpi replies, just standing there as clouqie is dying.

Spimp storms out, not bothering to put his pants on and shoots clouqie in the head,  along with Chikpi's dick.

"MY DICK EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" chikpi caws, making autistic screaming noises.

"Fick dich" spimp growls as he walks back inside and slams the door shut. Leaving Clouqie and Chikpi to rot.

The endddddddddd

1313 words jesus-