top! Radiant_day x reader (semi fluff- semi nsfw)

(These will be put in all things now)

WARNING:
the following story/fanfiction is not entirely canon although i do try and represent the myth accurately, don't harass or make assumptions about the myth since this is litteraly an ironic book porno with spooky people.

Contains:
Slight Nsfw
A wholesome ass boy 😤❤

(This post was made by top radiant gang, just something im doing for fun so it wont be long like the others ^v^)

You and radiant are lying on his bed, he has you wrapped tightly yet lovingly in his arms with his face gently set on your shoulder. He's been whispering the sweetest things to you and you couldn't help but feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

He stops and slides his hands to your waist, shuffling across to get ontop of you. He carefully
ly leans down, caressing your face as he leans in and pecks your lips. Although you loved what he was doing, you felt guilt build up inside you, he's doing so much to make you feel good and all you've done is smile and say thank you every now and then.

You gently grab radiant's hand,

"I can't take this radiant, i have to do something, anything to pay back all this love and support you've given me." You explain to the operative

"Honey why didnt you tell me before! Please hear me out, all this love and attention i pour onto you every single day isnt something im doing in hopes of payment, im doing this because i truly love you! Ever since we've crossed paths i wanted to shower you in support, to help you become the best you, YOU could be and to have you here, a blushing mess beneath me, is truly a bleessing~" radiant proposes, leaning back and kissing you as passionate as ever.

You can't help but cry, this man, no, GOD of a human being is right here, and is gifting you with all this happiness and joy, confidence and pride,, things you thought you've lost but him, radiant_day, was the one that saved you.

The two of you kissed and hugged each other until you could no more, he left bite marks and bruises that you treasure instead of regretting,

You

Were able

To experience

Radiant's godly

M A G N U M  D O N G

(Note: radiant if you do actually see this, im so sorry ackfjfjf)