JackCult x boy reader

WARNING:
the following story/fanfiction is not entirely canon although i do try and represent the myth accurately, don't harass or make assumptions about the myth since this is litteraly an ironic book porno with spooky people.

contains:

nsfw

jesus

Your p.o.v

You walk down the lengthy paths of the woods, in hope of shelter since your car broke down not long ago.

You stare blankly into the darkness for awhile but after a bit you find a gate with a plaque reading "cults" you don't take much notice as your more focused on finding a place than the odd stuff laying around.

You take out your phone and use whatever's left of the power and put on the flashlight as you travel down the gravel road.

Its now been 10 minutes and the road keeps twisting into what felt like nothing. You feel yourself getting heavy as you stumble onto the damp grass and eventually pass out of exhaustion.

Jacks p.o.v

You wake up to the agonising sound of the security alarm screaming in your ears.

"Ah fuck! Jack you check this time" (oMg He SaId A bAd WoRd) you hear bobby growl from downstairs. You put on some thongs and a t-shirt on since the only thing you were wearing was boxers.

You stumble downstairs, taking a flashlight with you and head outside. After a while of walking, you find a man, limp on the ground. You poked the person to see if he was alive but he didn't wake up so you threw him over your back and took him back to the house.

Your p.o.v

Your eyes open slowly as a dimly lit candle sits beside you, you also hear faint mumbling in the background causing you to snap back to reality. You sit up quickly and you see a figure sitting on the side of the bed that you're in.

"H-hello! I'm jack" he says kindly.

"I'm y-y/n" you squeak, still weak from before.

"nice name" he gave a warm smile and shuffled next to you.

"Th-thanks" you say quietly.

"So, i found you outside and you looked dead so i took you in" he explained.

"Thank you so much!" you exclaim, quickly hug him, not thinking of what he'd do.

You let go and you could see that jacks face went bright red and you giggle at how cute he looked.

"I-I.. uh, wh-" he tried making a sentence but couldn't because of how baffled he was.

You pat him on the back and you both laugh it off.

" are you feeling any better?" He asks.

"Yea, just a little light-headed still" you reply. he gives you and thumbs up and walks out of the room.

You wait patiently as you inspect the room, it was plain. There was a desk with a laptop, a drawer and a bed.. of course. Jack walks back in with another man slightly taller than him.

"This is my brother ( shoosh he's gunna be a brother cuz ive tried researching and i dont know what he'd be to jack >:( ) bobby." Jack exclaims.

"Hey..." bobby says blankly.

"hello!" You say with with enthusiasm.

"hmph, I'll be downstairs. Dont bother me unless your dying" he says, glaring at jack then rushes back to the couch.

"Sorry about him, hes not a very social person" jack groans.

"Its fine, i dont think ill be going near him anyways" you shrug.

Jack runs and flops onto the bed, sitting up and facing you. He stares at you for awhile, his face full of wonder so you poke his nose, making him jump.

"EEE" he squeals. You crack up laughing so he punches you playfully.

"Meanie" you poke your tongue at him.

"What, ME a meanie, nOoOo" he says sarcastically.

You both play-wrestle for awhile, throwing fake punches and rolling over each other (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). Soon after you both lie on the bed exhausted.

"Welp, i only have one bed. I can sleep on the floor if you want" he offers.

"No no, i don't want you getting sick. W-we could share the bed!" you say, hoping he'd say yes as your more comfortable with him.

"Sure!" He replies in excitement, grabbing his laptop, and sitting back on the bed.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asks.

"Mkay"

after 10 mins of arguing you both decide on scary movie 2. He brings it up and waits for you. You examine the bed for a comfy spot, since there wasn't much room you just sat in jacks lap.

You wiggle every now and then to get comfy, when you did jacks face goes red, obviously liking it. You laugh quietly as you keep doing it to tease him. Not long after you can feel yourself getting turned around.

"Its not nice to tease people~" he whispers as he grinds against your ass . (WhOa ThAt WaS qUiCk)

You stare at him in shock, your face going bright red. You quickly push down more going along with what jacks doing.

he grinds harder whilst rubbing your crotch. jack then slides the laptop off the bed and pulls you in for a kiss and you quickly kiss back. You both make out for awhile, he then lets go of the kiss after what felt like an eternity and makes his way down to your pants, seductively undoing your belt and pulling down your (shorts/pants/ect)

He bites his lip in anticipation as he rubs your dick through your boxers. He then takes your throbbing cock out and licks the tip, making you moan a little, jack then suddenly stuffs your dick into his mouth and starts sucking it.

A-ahh f-fuck~" you muster as you thrust into his mouth.

After awhile You squirm as you feel yourself about to cum but jack stops, lifting his head up and getting in-between your legs.

"I haven't had my fun yet~" he says, swiftly taking off his underwear to reveal his bulging erection.

He teases your hole with the tip of his dick, then shoving it in without care making you arch your back as you let out a loud moan. He chuckles at how loud you were and goes up to your ear.

"We don't want bobby coming in now do we~" he whispers, caressing your cheek.

He positions himself again and starts thrusting as he rubs your thighs. You muffle your moans to not be as loud but you can't help it, you practically scream jacks name as you pull him closer.

"Ngh-, f-fuck me harder jacky~" (oof) you whine.

He nods in approval as he pulls your legs back more and rams into you, panting uncontrollably. Your eyes roll back into your head as your tongue hangs out in pure pleasure. Jack grabs your dick and starts pumping it at inhuman speeds as his thrusts become even faster. After that, you couldn't take it.

You blow your load into jacks hand, he licks it up and proceeds to pound you. He thrusts as hard as he can then cums inside you not long after, pulling out and lying down and pulls you into a tight hug.

"looks like you'll have to stay here longer~" jack cooes, playing with your hair.

"i guess so, hehe" you reply, nudging your head into the crook of his neck as you both fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omfg i finally finished it, although its pretty short, it took me ages since iv'e been busy af gettin my Christmas on lmao. Hope you guys enjoyed the gay hoe ;)

Also if you were wondering, someone stole the car h a.