25

Special chapter, Jimin's point of view.

-
I missed my best friend, a lot.
And the past few days I have been walking around, trying to figure out why he haven't called me.
And I can't help but wonder if he's okay, because he's a weak and insecure, and he definitely don't have perfect skills when it comes to talking.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I slightly sigh, turning around.

"Hoseok"

I say, finding it so typical of him to quietly hug me from behind.
He says that his reason for doing so is because he simply love bringing me surprises.
Even though it's not surprising for me at all by now.

"You seem troubled, my beloved darling"

And I can't help but laugh at his word, pinching his cheek when I have turned around to face him instead of the window.

"Stop saying weird things like that"

Hoseok whines and remove my hand from his cheeks, kissing my lips.
Of course I kiss him back, because I loved the way his kisses almost felt so calm.
We part after having our sweet moment together and he end it with a peck.

"No but seriously Jimin, you have been down for a few days now, almost a week."

I let out a small sigh, because I hoped that Hoseok wouldn't notice.
He easily worries and make a big thing out of everything.

"Well.. Me and Taehyung sort of fought.. I don't really know why."

" Something must have started the fight Jimin, and to me it seems like you know more than well why it all happened "

He say with a sweet voice and soon a warm hand is caressing my cheek, the warmth of his touch transferring over to me.

"Well.. I got a bit mad because he always talk about Jeongguk and he also always do things with him. I sort of feel, like a third wheel or left out."

I look at Hoseok who is slightly smiling, his dimples visible on his face.

"So you got mad over such a small thing? Imagine me doing the same thing just because you barely hang out with me at school or outside either."

I bite down on my lip and I ( guilt washing over me like a tsunami ) immediately feel sorry towards him.
It's true that I barely do, but I just don't really feel comfortable to expose me and Hoseok's relationship, and I knew that if we would walk around stuck to each other he would do the opposite of what I want, he would make sure everyone knew.

"It's fine Jimin, it will solve itself. I heard from Jeongguk just a hour ago, by the way"
'Oh' I mutter, not really interested in what he have to say.

"He told me he and Taehyung is having a sleep over, and Taehyung seems to miss you just as much as you do"

I lightly smiles at his words, feeling extremely happy that I had Hoseok by my side in situations like this. Sometimes I seem to forget how much he actually means to me.

"I love you"
I say and Hoseok lift my hand to his lips, kissing it gently.

"I love you too babe "

-
🌙

I think Hoseok has been mentioned like, once in this book and Jungkook is the only one that know about Hoseok×Jimin's relationship 👀
Hoseok is such a sweetheart and I felt like I really need to let you know that they are a couple lol

I think Hoseok has been mentioned like, once in this book and Jungkook is the only one that know about Hoseok×Jimin's relationship 👀Hoseok is such a sweetheart and I felt like I really need to let you know that they are a couple lol