Chapter Six

Rye's POV

Andy was extremely fast for an Omega whilst attempting to catch up with the small wolf, he was soon miles ahead. I couldn't keep up with him, all I had guilding me to him was his scent although that was slowly disappearing.

It was masked with my own as he was wearing my old clothes, the scent mixture kept confusing me and I took many wrong turns; mistaking my old previous pack land markings as the smell I was following.

To any normal human, my scent wouldn't linger on old clothing but for a werewolf with heightened scenes, it was obvious who they belonged to.

In the wild, without my protection, the Omega could either be saved or killed for wearing my scent on him.

As my energy started to drain, I slowed down until finally dropping to a steady walk. My wolf was absolutely tired, Brooklyn had attacked Andy so suddenly, it could barely react in time.

Alpha? I'm sorry! I hear Brook call hopelessly through the mind link, it was originally blocked off but as my energy drains, the less of the fight I put up to stop anyone from contacting me.

I couldn't smell Andy anymore and for some reason, my wolf was restless without it. No Omega has left such an effect on it, my wolf has always been the opposite to me... Mean, evil and selfish. While, I was kindhearted and genuine; everyone always says I don't have a single mean bone in my body.

It's a pleasing thing to hear indeed, I would've hated myself for being seen as a bully or negative person. I've never understood how others can find pleasure in bringing someone else down.

A loud howl erupts from my throat as I sit down, panting heavily. With my head raised, I let my presence known as a desperate attempt to attract the Omega. Of course, no success.

"Rye! Don't run off like that!" I hear a distant voice yell as Robbie and Mikey run towards me. My brother was the one who shouted and was the only one in human form. Mikey's wolf was stood by his feet, watching mine.

I can't find him.

Instantly, Robbie seems to understand who I mean. "Let's go home. We can send a search party out for him. I doubt the Omega would leave the territory especially since you've taken such a liking to the boy,"

For some reason, I had feeling that said otherwise. Andy looked so scared when I interrupted the fight between Brook and him. He was fighting out of pure self defense, he shouldn't be so wary.

Eventually, I cave in to the idea. My wolf was tired and professional hired wolves would have better chances of finding him although I wasn't too keen on the thought.

Andy would be so confused and horrified to have strangers tracking him down. The blonde boy is so submissive, he's most likely extremely paranoid. The first thing that'd come to mind is something along the lines of: 'These werewolves are here to kill me'.

I wouldn't want to hurt him, I don't why but there's just something about him. I had a gut wrenching feeling that he's been through some tough times in his life and no one deserves it.

No matter how small something may seem, you never know how much it might actually be effecting them. I believe that everyone should have happy, I want Andy to be happy.

If we do, I want to be the first aware of his location.

"Deal,"

-

It's been an hour since Andy went missing, well ran away. I've been locked in my room hoping for some kind of warning he's returning.

Nothing yet, Brooklyn has tried apologising for his behaviour multiple times but I couldn't forgive him. He was wrong to attack Andy so ruthlessly and with zero control. Andy went into the typical self defense mode which werewolves usually go into when they feel threatened.

The way he scratched to get away so desperately was heartbreaking. He was whimpering so loudly yet Brooklyn never took that as a sign that the Omega was preparing for a fight.

I don't know how he can even think that pouncing onto another Omega, who's clearly at a disadvantage, wouldn't start a fight.

Here, a little scrabble was normal but Andy isn't from here. He's an Omega who's been mistreated and a rogue for ages.

Andy's scent has been tracked, we're on his trail, Alpha. One of the of my pack's hunters inform me. We send hunters on missions like this because they're used to tracking animals down purely on their scent.

My stomach starts gaining butterflies at the thought, Andy isn't gone forever.

Where is he?

I'm currently trying to find a location marker... He's taken the fallen down tree as base. What should we do? He scent is contaminated with fear, Alpha.

Back down, I'll come now. I command in my Alpha tone, I don't get a response as I unlock my door and start bolting down the stairs.

Andy can attempt a sneak away soon, he's picked up on my wolves scent if they have his. He won't stick around long in one place which is surrounded in wolves that are considered enemies to him.

Removing my clothing, I shift into my large white wolf. It doesn't waste anytime as I'm already shooting towards the direction of the fallen tree.

I remember the location like the back of my hand as it was the hang out place as a pup. Me and Brooklyn shared our first and only kiss at this tree during a game of spin the bottle. Loads of people were involved including Jack and Mikey, even then we were all really good friends.

I wasn't quite a pup but going through adolescents which was an early to middle stage of a werewolves' teenage life. It was just before our real genders were known.

I got to the place about fifteen minutes after the conversation, Andy's scent was faint at this point and I was starting to worry he'd already left.

Luckily, I picked up on the newer scent and followed it through a small hole. I could barely get through but somehow managed as my eyes meet a terrified pair looking back.

I was blocking the only entrance and exit. He was couldn't get away and the small black wolf cowered further into the bark.

Stepping closer to the little guy, I gently nuzzle against his head. I was trying to get him to understand, I wasn't here to harm him in any way possible.

Andy's reaction was adorable, he gently lifts his head and rubs it along my chin. My heart started racing at the good response and I lay down next to him. His little wolf snuggles into mine and sparks jolt up me.

He was too precious.

-

Chapter six is done, I hope you enjoyed! I tried to make it as cute as possible without adding too much information about the next chapter.

Word count: 1180