Chapter Fifteen

[A/N: Trying something new, tell me your opinions on it!]

•••

Andy began his day just like the past few days, drawing out a large impatient sigh. Alpha Rye had his strong arms gripping Andy's slim waist underneath the silky sheets ever since his unfortunate heat, Rye has refused the young Omega to sleep anywhere but by his side to limit the risks of other Alphas scenting him.

Andy knew deep down that he had to set boundaries, like Jack said, but he wasn't prepared to see the hurt expression on Rye's face. It's been tough on Rye, there's been an unusual amount of stress recently and Andy has been his way of helping him deal with it.

Feeling the hot breaths linger onto his neck, he shifts uncomfortably as the somewhat loose grips tightens drastically. He could physically feel the quiet snores tickle along his sensitive skin.

"Alpha," Andy mumbles, he was desperate to release body fluids and Rye's alarmingly tight grip was pressing down near his bladder. He could feel the liquids swishing around inside him, begging to be let out.

His awful attempt to wake the sleeping beast goes unnoticed, his breathing patterns barely change. "Alpha." He repeats slightly louder and gently elbowing into his ribcage.

Rye doesn't respond nor wake, he simply rolls over on a mission to get comfortable without being elbowed by a grumpy Omega.

Andy secretly thanks the Gods, the last time he tried removing himself from a sleeping Rye, he was viciously growled at. He can still remember the fear that shot through his spine and, embarrassingly enough, the dose of arousal.

Eventually once finished with his temporary morning routine, he stumbles back into the bedroom to be met with an adorable sight.

The oversized Alpha was straddling a pillow while curled up, a small smile playing over his features. His hair was a mess, sticking up in different directions but he still somehow made it work in his favour (which annoyed Andy).

Over these past few weeks of living with Rye, he's never felt so safe. Although, he still had his moments of paranoia, it wasn't nearly as bad as it was once.

"Fovvs," Someone discreetly whispers while inching the door open, he immediately recognises the Irish accent and smiles. Jack has become a close friend of his, constantly checking up on the smaller wolf. During an awkward fight between Rye and Mikey, Jack has taken a rather painful strike to snout while separating the blonde from the hormonal Alphas.

Admittedly, he hasn't learnt a fat lot about this supposed friend but even that statement alone was hypercritical; no one knew anything about the old Andy. The dark side that edged at his emotions and chipped away at his freedom to be happy.

Embracing Jack mutually, the pair of wolves start sneaking away before Rye's natural instincts to keep Andy nearby kicks in. It wasn't like he didn't appreciate the attention but it wasn't all completely necessary.

Jack, like usual, had a smile on his face as they walked through the lonely halls. It's become a frequent occurrence now, the hallways generally remain empty as people stay within their own rooms to prevent any further agitation towards their already moody Prince.

Andy, like others quickly realised, was as good as Rye's property meaning he's very much illegal around here. Mikey was the only Alpha who ever really threw Rye the occasional competition.

"How's Rye been behaving since your heat is over, any better?" Jack asks, directing us to the kitchen.

"Eh, he's still protective but at least he let's me go places alone now,"

Jack doesn't respond, he just nods his head in understanding. "Savannah's brother is visiting soon. I believe his name is Sonny, or something, I'm not sure. Brooklyn seems quite excited."

Andy's eyes flicker to Jack's face as he searches through the cupboards for breakfast. "That's nice, Brooklyn still isn't a fan of me..." His tone was mutual, the blonde Omega seemed quite bratty and his liking towards the boy wasn't a big deal. He could live without his approval, especially if he can steal an Alpha from him who he's been trying to seduce years beforehand.

Andy's confidence has increased as well, he wasn't as timid. He still flinched and whimpered more then normal but when either Jack or Rye was with him, he felt safe... Almost.

"Brook is just stubborn, he'll get over himself eventually," You could easily recognise the hint of annoyance located in his voice causing the blue eyed boy to smile slightly.

Silence fills the room as Jack messes around in the kitchen already knowing the general things Andy likes and dislike. He sits on the stool and watches him, he's taught him how to cook basic things and it means a lot.

"Andy!" A husky voice calls from entrance as Rye walks in. He immediately walks over to Andy and wraps his arms around him, snuggling his head into the meeting of his shoulder and neck.

"Hi, Alpha," Andy greets, having a few minutes away from Rye was a new record and that meant Rye was finally accepting the fact that he wasn't as weak as he was during heat.

"I have a pack meeting today. A new wolf is joining, Jack, and we need to have Andy officially accepted by everyone else as well."

That startles something in Jack as he turns around slowly, eyebrows furrowed. "What if Andy doesn't want to become an official member? You can't just assume these things,"

Andy went tense, he could sense both gazes staring him down; both silently asking him for an answer. He wasn't completely certain what to do, being in a pack was amazing but there was still so many things stopping him from agreeing.

While Jack and Rye continued to discuss things involving the pack, Andy disappeared into his own conflicting thoughts. Andy knew he was running out of time to make a decision to multiple things yet he still wasn't ready to answer any of them...

How long did he really have left to deicide these things which will change everything in the future?

•••

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in literal months but I've been dealing with many things in my personal life... To cut things short, there is a new boy in my life and there's a whole bunch of conflicting things involving him. I'm not going to go into it, maybe I'll talk to you privately if you're so worried about me for whatever reason.

Anyways, this is short, I wrote this really quickly so I could explain a few things. Mikey left RT, yes, it happened while I was going through one of my darkest moments... It destroyed me and I didn't know how to continue my story with him gone but I'll just be including both Sonny & Mikey in the future uploads.

Uhm, my updates won't be regular, I'm still not in the correct mindset to produce anything mildly good so I'm not going to agree to update a lot. Please don't tell me to either, I hate feeling pressured.

So, basically, yeah... I fell in love and it's really time draining so don't expect much for the next couple of months maybe.

Word Count: 1116

//NOT EDITED//

P.s. Thank you for 15k, it means the world. xx