Dāku

A/n: This will be my first time making an oc for an anime so please don't be too harsh. Anyways time to introduce the oc...

Siris: Don't worry guys and gals, we'll try our best to make this at least an okay fanfic.

A/n: now on to the oc...

Name: Dāku

Likes: Sleeping, playing games, reading, writing, drawing, kind people, nighttime, and daydreaming.

Dislikes: School, bullies, nosey people, and large groups of people.

Friends: Light Yagami

Bullies: just about everyone (With very few exceptions)

Crushes: none (for now)

Appearance: About 5'6" tall, weighs about 125lbs, black hair, gray eyes, pale gray skin

Backstory:Dāku is a neko in disguise, she had to hide the fact that she wasn't human from everyone. She used to live in America, but her parents almost killed her for being a neko, and all the kids bullied her severely. Since then she ran away from her home and went to Japan.

Upon getting into Japan, she started going to the same school as the brilliant Light Yagami. While the other girls were trying to get him to date them, she simply avoided the spotlight. But Light seemed to be trying to talk to her since she moved there.

Soon after she started talking to Light, criminals started dying by the serial killer known only as Kira, including her parents. From then forward she wanted to thank Kira if she was ever to meet them. What she didn't know was that she already knew Kira and that she had special abilities all of her own.

A/n: Well what do you guys think of my first anime oc? Anything that I should do to make it better?

Siris: anyways, hope to see that you guys enjoy this :)

A/n: Talk to all of you guys in the next chapter.