The End

Dāku POV:
It's been a year since we've discovered the Light is Kira. We've been looking everywhere for him and Misa. Also we went public with the information in order to find them. So far many people have even joined groups in order to find him, while others have made it clear that they'll protect them. L and I have also gotten a secret marriage only the task force and their families were invited. Light has become more active in the year as well,  so far the countries governments have launched a world wide search for the serial killers. I'm busy wondering what he's thinking....

Light POV:
It's been a year, we've only made it this far from Kira supporters. In fact, this must have been the best choice. Dāku gave me the chance to be Kira full time. I just wish I could have at least gotten L's real name. Misa had been trying to get me to have kids,  I've had to tell her they it would only get us caught. Why is she so persistent about it, that and her shinigami made it very clear they is I don't make Misa happy she'll kill me.... So that is why I'm naked in bed beside her. I just hope she doesn't get pregnant....

Dāku POV:
As our honeymoon, we went to a forest in the heart of Japan. In the way there, we told a special protection task force to follow from a distance. When we got to the cabin, I noticed that L seemed distracted.

I asked "What's wrong, dear?"

L shook his head and gave me a gentle squeeze, "Nothing my little Neko..."

I giggled, then saw some ice cream on his cheek. I leaned up and licked it off, "You need to keep yourself clean...."

L asked, "But I have you to lick me clean...."

That have me blush,  he saw and kissed me in my nose. Then I froze.

"I smell Light and Misa...." I started panicking.

L saw this and wrapped his arms around me and shove into his radio , "Light Yagami and Misa Amane are in the area, find and arrest them."

I heard a, "Yes sir."

L asked me, "Ate you alright?"

I nodded my head.  And team towards the scent. L followed me. When I reached the source, I saw Light holding a notebook with the words "Death Note" written on the cover. I shielded L from Misa's gaze.

Light realized that I was there,  his eyes narrowed, "What are you doing here?"

L simply stated, "She is here on our honeymoon Light. The better question is what are you doing? Did you come here to surrender?"

Light growled, "I'll kill you L. Then, after I write your name in my Death Note, I'll kill Dāku with my bare hands."

He lunged at us when a gun went off. It was Chief Yagami.

Light was stunned, "Dad? Why did you...."

The chief just shook his head, "Oh Light... Why did it have to come to this?"

Light went for the notebook Thai was on the ground, the Death Note. I was faster and grabbed it,  when I looked up I saw what I could only assume was a Shinigami....

I didn't scream though,  in was more intrigued. I handed it to L. When he touched it he was just as shocked as me.

The thing just waved, "Hero there how's it going? I am Ryuk."

I waved back, "Hello I'm Dāku, it's a pleasure."

He nodded before grabbing a book from his waist. At first I was panicking was he about to kill me? Or L?

He looked at Light and cackled, "Remember what I said Light? Now you're caught, and you know what that means.... The deal is done, it's over for you Light, the time of Kira had come to an end."

Light's eyes widened with fear, "No Ryuk, I'm not ready to die yet...."

Ryuk just picked up a white feather from the other side of his hip.  As he started writing, Light became desperate that he grabbed a gun and pointed it at his head.

"I'll kill myself if you try and kill me!" I could tell he was bluffing,  apparently so good Ryuk.

Ryuk chuckled as he lifted his pen. Light done smiled, that was until he grabbed his chest and collapsed there on the ground. Misa started crying.

I tried to comfort her, but she demanded, "Kill me... I just want to be with Light..."

I nodded my understanding and turned to my husband. He nodded his head and nodded to one of the chief. He pointed the gun at Misa, and pulled the trigger.

I knelt down because her, "I'm sorry it ended this way, if only Light didn't do this. If only...."

With that me and L walked to the cabin. When there I cried for the dead. As L comforted me until I feel asleep.....

*Five years later*
L and I have had two kids, I named the boy Light after the friend I once had, the girl I nabbed Misa after the friend I couldn't have made. L knew the names sentiment so he brevet questioned it. Crime still is low, but there is no Kira or Death Note. I just how another one doesn't show up....

Well that sure was interesting, wasn't it. If you want another anime fanfiction, then DM me about it and I'll consider it. And as always I will really to you guys in the next chapter....