ten.

"Brad."

"Yeh."He hummed.

"Your still holding my hand."I said after ten minutes of walking.

"I know."He laughed, I shook my head grinning but that was before I spotted where we was heading. I stopped.

"No."I spoke sharp, he moaned to himself. Shooting his head back before turning on his heals.

"Please."

I shook my head slowly.

"Oh come on, I promise it will be okay."He begged; pulling out the puppy eyes. I moved closer to him.

"I am not jumping off a cliff into the sea, end of story."I smiled walking away but a hand gripped my arm.

"Then we will go somewhere else."He smirked.

Oh no. Oh god. Help.

"The sea, honestly I hate water everything to do with water..."I sighed.

"Why have you got your bikini on under that then ey?"He tilted his head.

"Because one, you put it out for me to wear and two, I was going to go in the pool later."I said.

"The pool, see it's the same just more of it."He chuckled. "And salty. Look I'll hold your hand if you want."He pleaded.

"The last time someone said that; aka james he pushed me in.."I whined.

"I can hardly push you in."He said turning around. "Please." I groaned, then began to walk off. I felt two hands grip onto my top. I turned quickly.

"W-what are you doing."I stuttered.

"I am taking your clothes off."He winked, biting his lip. I shook my head. He took my top off, then his; wow. I'm not big for explanations but wow...despite how much I hated him right now his body was helping. A lot. His hand slipped in mine tightly then we took a step forward.

"Trust me."He whispered.

"I trust you."I whispered back.