The Next Phase

Neo's perspective;
Through the rabbit hole, I reached my destination. I couldn't help but feel terror irradiating from the architecture. The second tower, Devil's Bane.

With Yamato's brother in hand, I finished my goal.

I snaked the sword into the alter as red and blue lights surrounded me

I snaked the sword into the alter as red and blue lights surrounded me. Tremors shook the whole construct. Dust and dirt poured from the many cracks in the ceiling. The ground beneath me began to shift. This was it!

...Then I remembered...

I remembered standing in front of my brother encased in a red sac. I remember holding the only sword that could break the enochian charm. I remember standing there with conflicting beliefs.... and I remember failing. I slashed the wall next to him instead, I carved in a single word. No.

One word, no. A single word of betrayal. I couldn't do it.

Now things are different. I'm about to start a war, along side my father Ophiel.

....My brother....is a traitor. I will not fail This time!
_______________________________
No one's perspective;
It was just another day in St. Paul. The streets were busy as usual as men and women went about their everyday lives. The weather was nice, perfect temperature for a day out in the city. It was a perfect day.

Until...

A huge demonic tower jutted out of the ground, destroying everything in its way!

At the center stood Neo.
_______________________________
Neo's perspective;
I did it! I resurrected the Devil's Bane that remained dormant underneath the sacred city of St. Paul for millennia!

Neo: This is it. Step 1!

The sky turned black as lightning struck down from above! Buildings crumbled as innocents were slaughtered! Demons rose from their slumber to maim and kill!

Everything was going according to plan.