Chapter 22: Seeing Red

Nero's perspective;
I stood before (Y/n) and Dante. They were just now getting off their asses. A third figure stood up as well, he was standing on the other side of the room. I looked at his blade, it looked very similar to mine.

 I looked at his blade, it looked very similar to mine

Nero: What the hell is going on here?!

(Y/n): Not now kid! The adults were just having a chat.

Dante kept his gaze up top. There had to be more than a thousand demons climbing their way from below!

I managed to catch a ride up temporarily.

Neo: ...Nero...

The other guy regained his balance before retreating to an open doorway behind him. Who?!

(Y/n): Shit! Move!

(Y/n) pushed passed me and followed the stranger. I turned my head and caught a glimpse of a red blur race passed me as well. Dante ran after the two, leaving me!

Nero: HEY! WAIT!!

Before I could follow suit the architecture began to cave in as the hole in the floor grew bigger! My path was completely blocked off!

Nero: Those dicks left me!

As the room continued falling apart I had to make a choice......

The wall fell down revealing a way out!

Nero: I'm gonna have to jump?!

With a running start, I leaped through the hole! I was really high up!!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!

I dug my blade into the wall, stopping my fatal descent.

Nero: ...Damn.
_______________________________
(Y/n)'s perspective;
Me and Dante hurried after Neo up a large ass stair well! The sound of devils inside the walls echoed loudly. If those Shits reach the outside world then this is all pretty much done. The end, or stop it. Just like Ash said!

(Y/n): STOP!!!

Dante zoomed passed without looking back. That motherfucker!!

(Y/n): HEY! You ass!!