welcome to the family

Ash's POV

I was told to stay in a room and a boy named ben would keep me company. I watch the time on my phone and play my favorite game on there. Don't judge me but it's actually a girls x battle type game and no it is not just for the cute girls I'm not into girls the attacks are interesting and the animations are beautiful I also like the story. I'm not a pervert so I am not just dressing them up in the sexy outfits. I'd rather die than do that. I hear the door open suddenly and I jump and drop my phone luckily it doesn't break because the flooring is carpet. I look up and a boy comes in and the door is quickly shut behind him and someone relocks us in. I wave shyly moving my blackish blue hair out of my eyes a bit so he could see their red color. I've always hated that my eye color is red most people freak out or make fun of me. Then I notice his eyes are spilling a black liquid along with also being red in color but where the white is supposed to be is black. Other than his eyes he looked a lot like Link. He smiles at me he was pretty cute. Get up and pick up my phone.

"So you're Ash the proxy that slenderman has been looking forward to taking in. Welp I'm ben." he says smiling sweetly at me. I nod my head in acknowledgement that I heard him.

"Don't talk much figures don't worry we won't hurt you trust me some of the people who live here look really scary like LJ but we won't hurt you. They might be a bit rude but most are really friendly." He smiles at me and notices my phone.

I quickly turn off my current game not caring that I probably would lose my game but I think I'd rather lose on a stupid game then get embarrassed by one of the new people I will be living with.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asks me tilting his head to the left curiously.

"Uhh do you have any games?" I ask awkwardly I'd rather play games than watch tv or something. His face lights up and he bounces up and down cutely.

"Yep I was hoping you'd ask that I have tons of video games and even some board games too" he says sweetly. I smile at his hyperness he was pretty cute. He goes over to a closet in the room as I get comfortable on his bed again and watch him. He grabs a random video game looks like to me and walks over to the bed sitting by me.

"You ever play smash bros.?" He asks me. I nod abruptly. He puts his game in his wii console and hands me a controller and sets up the controls for me and himself. He went straight to Melee stages luckily the only ones that I know well enough to play with. He gets to choosing our characters and I thought he'd pick Link considering his appearance but instead he picks Marth. I decide to pick Pit because I know his moves and combos best. The game starts and it's a team match luckily cause Ben was kicking AI butt. Hard. I was having trouble keeping up or even coming close to K.O.ing any enemies. Damn this boy was good better than me at this and I'm fairly good. I'm glad that he was on my team and not fighting against me. I slowly lose track as time as we play and I could really feel myself bonding and beginning to enjoy his company until all of a sudden there's a loud knock on the door making us both jump. I was almost gonna win too but Ben used to distraction to K.O me for the final time needed to win. I groan and laugh and can feel the person at the door smiling at me. It was Masky. I swallow and blush dark covering my mouth falling off the bed.

"You okay?" He asks holding out his hand for me to get up. Ben giggles like a school girl watching us making me blush more. I take Masky's hand and he picks me up practically he was pretty strong and I get back onto my feet and ben had already disappeared out the door. I shrug and look up at Masky curious ears tilting to one side along with my head.

"I hope your hungry" He smiles and I nod fast I was starving from spending who knows how long in a room playing video games with Ben. He chuckles and waves his hand for me to follow him.