the problem with masky

Toby's P.O.V

I jump and turn my whole body to the door startled. I swallow feeling a lump rising in my throat because of nerves. He just stands there.

"How much of that did you hear?" I say looking at the ground ashamed knowing that he probably heard me.

"Y-you love me????" he asks. I nod and look away tears at the corners of my eye. And I sigh softly and nod slightly.

"Just go Ben I'm fine leave me alone please" I say feeling like I was going to break down sobbing. He doesn't listen at all and comes over and hugs me tight I tense my entire body. I sigh and eventually hug back and let tears fall and they fall into Ben's soft gorgeous blonde hair. Ben nuzzles my neck and I relax a bit and fall to my knees making Ben yelp startled at this.

Ben's P.O.V

I heard Toby muttering about loving me. I feel so bad I didn't realize. He must be in so much pain I could tell he was starting to crush on Ash but Masky took him. I wish I knew he liked me before I started dating Siren. Poor guy keeps getting his heart broken. He must not have told me so he wouldn't ruin our friendship. I like him too but I don't want to break up with Siren just to date Toby that would just plain be rude to Siren. I feel cold wet tears falling into my hair. I sigh and kiss his cheek. He tenses up and I look into his brown eyes they screamed that he was terrified.

"I uh love you too Toby but I can't be yours it'd break Siren's heart if I was to dump him for you" I say softly and I can tell I just made the situation worse. I pull away and he just seems to collapse in on himself. I'm the worst best friend ever.

Ash's P.O.V

I blush dark as Toby saw me and masky. I didn't mean to let Masky go so far but I was so lost in pleasure. I guess it's cause I've never had a guy into me just girls. So it was my first time ever being touched by someone else. I feel so embarrassed and don't have any idea what to do I didn't want to go back out there to have everyone knowing what happened so I just go hide in the kitchen to eat more sweets. I know it's not very healthy but I drown my pain in sweets sometimes it just helps me more than it should. I suddenly hear someone else enter the kitchen. I turn and it's hoodie my ears go down I could feel a both sad and jealous aura around him. I swallow hard backing up but I end up hitting the counter.

"Why'd you do that......" he asks voice wavering a bit.

I sigh sadly as I look at the ground ears down. I just hurt one of the guys that saved me.

"I didn't mean to let him go so far.... I didn't mean to crash into him" I say and looks away nervous. He calms down and hugs me I could feel his mask was wet with tears. I hug back wrapping my tail around his waist. Knowing that sometimes comforts people. He pulls away sadly.

Masky then came in. Hoodie quickly runs off to somewhere else in the house.

"Wait Hoodie!" Masky says racing after him. I growl tripping him on purpose.

"Leave him alone you jerk you hurt him by trying to fuck me and we just barely met you don't fucking deserve his love!!" I shout and storm out of the kitchen annoyed with the boy that gave me my much wanted attention from a cute boy but I'm not willing to hurt another boy just for attention I'm not settling for a playboy either. I growl and head back to my room everyone was staring at me while I was walking up the stairs they obviously heard me yelling at Masky. No one dared to come after me.

Masky's P.O.V.

Hoodie loves me oh go how could I be so blind!! He's gonna hate me now..... I swallow and go after hoodie again. He might hurt himself my partner my best friend. I never thought of him liking me. He's cute though he could have whoever he wants but he settles for me. The jerk of the house so many guys would love his attention but he only wants me the playboy of the house.

(back to Ash sorry guys)

Ash's P.O.V

I walk by Toby's room and see him on the floor crying hard and my heart pangs. Yes I have feelings everyone does I feel empathy and such. I walk in there cautiously I know I get aggressive when someone comes to me when I'm upset and tries to help me. So I'm going to be very careful approaching him the last thing I need is to get injured.

"Uhh he-hey Toby?" I say softly knocking on the doorframe. He looks up at me brown eyes filled with tears but quickly those tears go from being sad but to full on rage.

"What the hell do you want........?" He growls at me. I sigh and come in fully.

"I didn't mean to do what I did with masky... and Now hoodie is really sad and I want to fix it" I say calmly ignoring the harsh tone in his voice. He growls getting up and pins me to the wall.

"What you and masky were doing it's impossible for any of that to be a accident. You gave him permission to start doing those things" he says pushing me against the wall harder. I wince in pain and my ears go down. He lets go.

"I'm sorry...." I say and leave the room tail dragging on the floor ears down until LJ sees me.

"Ash what are you doing you look upset what happened" He asks politely.

"I made hoodie sad by well getting stuck in the closet for seven minutes in heaven"I sigh. LJ shakes his head and ruffles my hair.

"It's okay it'll all work out bud don't you worry" he says smiling.

I nod and walk back to the party. Nothing else could possibly go wrong right.