Happy thankgiving (not Related the story what so ever)

"(Y/N) WAKE UP" Oliver screamed jumping up and down on the sleeping females bed.

"W-what do you want" (y/n) said sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"I want turkey maybe with a side of-"

"What are you talking about" (y/n) said cutting off Oliver.

"Thanks giving of course" Oliver basically yelled pulling the tired female out of bed and dragging her into the living room.

"Ok first thing first we need Turkey because without turkey it's not thank giving" Oliver whispered while walking back and forth scratching his neck.

"I can steal turkey from the store or something maybe a family what about the Washington family"

"OLIVER" (y/n) screamed trying to get Oliver attention.

"Yeah angel" Oliver said looking over at (y/n).

"D-don't call me that and why does a ghost want to celebrate thanksgiving"

"Just because I'm dead doesn't mean I don't love some greeeaaat turkey" Oliver yelled jumping up in excitement.

"Yeah ok what ever"

"Ok uh you stay here and I'm gonna get some turkey" Oliver said disappearing then reappearing right after and looking (y/n) in her eyes.

"Actually I wanna see what you can do" Oliver giggled walking up to (y/n).

"So this is how this goes you are gonna knock on that door and act like you've been kidnaped" Oliver giggled looking at the huge white colored house across the street.

"I don't wanna be apart of this" (y/n) said sternly.

"I'll see if they have any candy" Oliver said

"No"

"Well think About this big turkey just for me and you" Oliver said.

"...........candy to right" (y/n) asked.

"Yes"

"FINE" (y/n) said walking across the street then knocking on the front door.

"coming" a male like voice yelled.

"I don't know what to say oh gosh what if I don't say the right thing what if they know somthing up" (y/n) whispered to herself.

"Can I help you" a boy that looked around 18 asked he had short blond hair and he was Wearing a blue shirt and some jeans.

"Uh I'm a bit lost" (y/n) says in a shaky voice.
Dang I was supposed to say I was kidnap gotta wing it now (y/n) thought to herself.

The blond hair boy just stared in confusion before a girl that look just like him just with longer hair walk up.

"Who this" She asked the boy.

"Uh she said she was lost"

"That sucks on thanksgiving as well uh wanna borrow my phone,call your parents" The female asked pulling out an iPhone.

"T-that would be-" before (y/n) could finish what she was gonna say she saw a turkey floating out the back window causing her to lose focus and let out a little laughter.

"Oh uh I'm so sorry to bother yo I just remembered I Uh yeah" (y/n) said then running off.

"You should never be an actor" Oliver joked taking a bite of the turkey leg.

"I think I did pretty good" (y/n) said cutting herself a leg.

"Whatever you say" Oliver joked.

"So where my candy"

"Yeaaaah welllll surprise surprise they didn't have any candy any where" Oliver laughed swallowing the rest of his turkey leg then throwing the bone in the trash.

"NBA Star" Oliver giggled.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes finishing off her turkey leg then drunk some water because Oliver never got anything but water and went to take a shower.

"What a gorgeous specimen she is" Oliver Laughed eating some more turkey.

Lol

"Ay you reader its me Oliver" The boy basically yelled jumping onto of the table.

"Hope you had a greeeaaat thanksgiving,Love" Oliver giggled.