Early gift

"Ah the holiday season the best season" Oliver stretched as he fell onto the couch next to (y/n).

"Yeah......" (y/n) whispered

"What's wrong cupcake"

"Oh just thinking"

"About?" Oliver questioned.

(Y/n) didn't respond she just look at the TV as Oliver stared at her with pure confusion.

"Come oN angel you can tell me anything" Oliver whined.

"You really wanna know"

"Yesssssssssss"

"I'm thinking about Christmas about Katherine and how Sam screaming pizza in the hospital and my mother........"
(Y/n) cut herself off as tears started to fall down the side of face.

"I-I'm going to my room" (y/n) stuttered walking to her room shutting the door behind her.

Oliver was speechless just a day a couple days ago they were laughing as they ate turkey,what happened?

After some time Oliver decided to go talk to (y/n). He knocked on the girls door before speaking.

"(Y/n) can....can I come in"

"Yeah...sure"

She said as Oliver opened the door to see the female laying on her back looking at the celling.

"Hey I was thinking maybe you could go home.....until after Christmas at least......" Oliver suggested as (y/n) eyes seemed to light up as she jumped out of bed.

"For real" she said as she stood in front of Oliver.

"Yeah..." Oliver really didn't want to do this but goodness seeing her hurt this much killed him inside slowly so he decided what the worst that could happen.

"When can I go" (y/n) asked grabbing both of Oliver hands as she tried not to jump up and down.

"Today..."

"............." without saying anything (y/n) jumped on Oliver wrapping her arms around his neck as she put her head in-between his his neck.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you"

"So this is how this is gonna go you walk up to your mom door knock and tell her that you got lost in the woods"

"And if she ask why I was in the woods"

"Someone pulled you there and left you"

"Who?"

"They had a mask on"

"Ok then" (y/n) said knowing how unbelievable this sounded.

"Also Katherine should be waking up today" Oliver said looking at (y/n) as another smile grew on her face.

"Omg this is amazing" she yelled.

"Well uh I'll see you later" Oliver said disappearing.

Ok ok ok you got this you got this (y/n) said to herself walking up to her mother door knocking a couples of Times. The door slowly opened to reveal a tire woman  with (m/c/h)(mom color hair) messy hair she looked like she hasn't slept in days.

"What do yo-" (m/n)(mom name) cut herself off as she saw a dirty looking (y/n) in front of her. Before (y/n) got there Oliver made her put dirt all over herself so it looked like she was actually in the woods.