Dumbledore's Army

RAVEN

                  Hogsmeade Weekend and Harry was taking me on a date of course I dressed up a bit well have to it was freezing outside and snowing some we were walking about Honeyduke's holding hands and everything it's funny it was only last week we had sex and I told him I loved him so it's like we are going stronger than ever before makes me wonder if it's too much of a good thing. Harry would take me behind the shops and to make-out it was sweet til it got to the point I had to stop him I said "Harry, save that for later we're out in public" he had stopped what he was doing he said "The things you make me do Raven" I said "But you love me anyways" he said "How do you know about that?" I blushed I said "Oh, I may have been awake when you told me in hospital wing when I was brought in from falling down the stairs" he said "You were awake" I said "Sort of till you kissed me" he turned red I said "It's okay Harry, I think that was the moment I looked at you differently" he said "Really?" I said "Come let's go to Three Broomsticks, it's freezing out here". We went to go but he said "Actually how about Hog's Head" I said "Really? Any particular reason?" he said "Well, I uh.." I said "You do know I can read your mind right?" he said "Then fire away and read" so I did I understood why I said "It's a good idea, but how many people you think will show?" he said "I don't know" I said "Then let's go but remember one thing Harry Potter" he said "What's that?" I leaned in closer to him I said "I always get what I want" I took off running and he falling in behind me. 

                  At Hog's Head where a select group perhaps 13 people give or take were there to hear Harry, Ron and Hermione out I was the one who sat beside Harry holding his hand trying to calm him down when need be of course the meeting wasn't going anywhere till a girl from Ravenclaw Luna Lovegood mentioned Harry could do a patronus charm which excited some of the people as well as Ron and Hermione mentioning Sorcerer's Stone Ron said "Rescuing Raven from Chamber of Secrets" I blushed and mention of him dueling her father yeah no one really knows about that tidbit it's a good thing as well Harry spoke of facing certain death and all that mattered was saving someone from death he mentioned I would've died if she didn't do wandless magic and saved them both which caused the group to ooh and awe at that. The notion of needing to learn to fight because Umbridge won't teach then Harry will and the notion that what happens if they're caught I said "If she dares catches us she's answering to me because I'm not a happy camper with her causing issues at my school". Walking about I suggest Room of Requirements for place to practice and the lot of them showed up we were in pairs of course I used my wand being really good at things I was partnered up with Neville I beat him to it and said "Expelliarmus" taking his wand from him Harry commended from it I gave him back his wand and told him he could do it and when he did my wand was in his hands he said "I did it, I really did" I said "I told you could, you are worth 12 of each Slytherin who dares to bully you" he hugged me I patted his back. Several weeks we moved on to different spells and Neville was getting handy at it we all were now dueling I told Neville not go easy on me to let me have it I could withstand spells but he needed the confidence that he could do anything if he set his mind to it. I saw everyone file out because that was the end of it for Christmas Break I saw Harry happy I was looking about the place ignoring him staring at me he said "Hey you did great with Neville" I walked up to him I said "Well he needed his day of thunder and besides I'm not hurt I'm just fine" holding his hands we saw mistletoe appear above our heads I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me I broke from him I said "You know, we could go to my dorm room and you know" he said "I like the way you think Raven" I took his hand and we left for my dorm room.