Shot. 2: I feel you, with every beat of my heart...

She is the tune of my heartbeat...
She is the lyrics of my music...
She is the soul of my song...
She is the queen of my biggest empire...

Without you, I will not be able to live... If I lose you, I will lose everything...

If the fate didn't made you my life and soulmate, there would be no point in living my life...

💮💮💮💮💮

Long years back,

The place were the huge mighty and Majestic M&A (Mehras and Arora's) mansion is standing now, is nothing but a vast land, adorned with a small house, which just have two rooms in the ground floor and one room in the upstairs and with a small terrace...

It has a small kitchen, a small living room, which is enough for a small family to live... The back side is adorned with a small garden and a beautifully maintained lawn, which the inhabitants of the house, used to spend their evening time to have their tea and it's the playing area for the kids of the house...

The small house is owned by the budding small business man Ram Mehra... His wife Priya Mehra is an active social worker and works in many social welfare matters... They have two cute sons namely Shabbir Mehra and Abhishek Prem Mehra...

Shabbir is the eldest one, who is four years elder to Abhi... Shabbir is a matured and understanding kid and he follows every word his father says and he is always a mumma's boy... Simply saying, he is the obedient kid, who nods his head to his parents and will do anything, even if he didn't like it too...

But the younger one Abhi is a rebellious and naughty kid... He will quickly nod his head negatively, if he is forced to do anything... He will always do everything in opposite, if he didn't like it at all...

Abhi is terribly mischievous and he brings in lot of unwanted problems and troubles and he will always get nice beatings and scoldings for his nature and behaviour... He never makes his parents happy, by any means...

But little Abhi least bother about that and he didn't mind to get beatings and won't pay heed to any of his parents advices too... Abhi is a terror kid in the whole area and the other kids are scared even to near him too...

Abhi pulls the hairs of the girls and does all kinds of naughty acts to scare those boys and girls in their area...
Abhi does all these happily, willingly and wantedly and no one knows the exact reason behind his acts...

All really believed that Abhi hates to be around kids and is purposely troubling all... But the real reason is that he is targeting those boys and girls, who bullies his calm and shy brother Shabbir, many a times...

But Abhi's world revolves only around his cupcake Pragya and all doesn't know how come Abhi likes Pragya alone this much... If Pragya's eyes teared up, he feels a pain in his heart... The bonding between them started when Pragya was in her mother's womb itself...

One such incident happens, when Abhi was of 2 years... Little Abhi rushes (walks with his baby feet slowly) inside the house happily, after returning from the park... He giggles and hugs the tummy of his aunt Sarla and keeps his ears on her baby bump... He talks something and the baby too responded to him by kicking a lot...

 He talks something and the baby too responded to him by kicking a lot