My heart belongs to you... (Cast & Sneak Peek)

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for the amazing response....

Are you all excited to see the cast of the story...

I least expected, some one will find out the third heart and some can guess exactly, what this story is about... No one did it, as usual... All your guesses are wrong....

Hurrayyyyy... Oohooo... Again your crazy girl won... 😋😋😋😋😋

😂😂😂😂😂... No cryings... Wipe your tears and go ahead ...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Here, you go with the main casts of this story....

Starring:

Pragya Arora Mehra:

Pragya Arora Mehra:

The apple of the eyes of the Aroras and the Mehras... Simply saying, she is the little princess of the Arora and Mehra clan... She is born with a silver spoon and is the most pampered kid in the family...

The only daughter of the Aroras and the unsaid bahu of the Mehras... A spoiled brat, who is given too much freedom in the whole family, yet she is way too good in nature and never crosses her limits...

She is a beauty with brain... A fashion freak, notorious, naughty, jovial and a friendly girl... She is always the darling to her two souls or simply saying, her heart beats, who are ready to do anything for her happiness...

One heart is her nugget (nick name), who is her partner in crime always... If both join together, they will turn the place upside down, with their mischievous behaviours and naughtiness ..

Another heart is her soulmate or her bunny bear (nick name), whom Pragya is madly in love with and is dreaming of a fairy tale life with him... Both love each other a lot and they are just two bodies, with a single heart beat....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Abhishek Prem Mehra:

The younger son of the Mehras... A professional and national level footballer, who has a great passion for music... The rebellious guy in the whole family, who never bends his head down for anyone, other than Pragya...