Shot 3-(Part 1): The bitter incident, which tied us in an eternal bond...

Finally, I'm here with the final part of this story...

But it's a very long update, so I'm splitting this into two....

Will post the next update very soon..

You will get to know soon, how Abhi and Pragya gonna face the realities of life and come out from the past... What happened to Shabbir and what made Pragya to force Abhi to marry her...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

It's essential to remind her that she is your first priority and how much you care for her... You will be amazed to see the problems are disappearing in your life, when you have a great support...

You are not just an ordinary person in this world... You are my world...

Your smile is the cutest thing, I have ever seen in my life...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi caress the head of Pragya, who is sleeping in his embrace... He chuckles as he sees his little cup cake or his darling muffin is still a baby and is pouting like a fish in her sleep, like she used to do, from her childhood....

 He chuckles as he sees his little cup cake or his darling muffin is still a baby and is pouting like a fish in her sleep, like she used to do, from her childhood

The cute smile in her sleepy mode makes Pragya's face to glow like the beautiful moon... Abhi sighs, as he is not blessed enough to see her cute smile, these five years and the whole family is much worried to see Pragya's disheveled state...

Though Pragya is concentrating well in her professional life and has become an established singer in the music industry, her personal life is not at all progressing... Pragya couldn't come out easily from the deadly incident, which made her Bunny to go far away from everyone....

Abhi tries all his might to divert Pragya's attention and he couldn't do anything and bring Pragya back to normal... Abhi is not in a state to leave Pragya alone and that's why he brought Pragya along with him forcibly, as he is going to stay in XYZ country, for a period of one year...

As Abhi is undergoing a special training camp and he is going to be a part of a famous football club, he bought a small pent house there and brought Pragya too along with him, by doing all sorts of dramas and blackmails...

The elders too agreed and happily sent them, as they thought that it's the only way to bring some kind of closeness between Abhi and Pragya... They believed that the much needed privacy will change their kids mind sets for sure...

The elder Aroras and Mehras prayed hardly that Abhi and Pragya should come out from the bitter past and focus on their future and personal life too... They want their kids to live a happy life and give a chance to their relationship, as that of a husband and wife, in true sense...

But the 11 months of life in the XYZ place didn't made any changes between them.... Pragya is drowning completely in her own misery and she  curses herself for spoiling Abhi's life too... Other than her music time, she cocooned herself and is thinking only of her Bunny...