Shot. 3 (Part 2): The bitter incident which tied us in an eternal bond...

Life is always unpredictable... Sometimes, the playful words said by us can happen in real too...

When you love and care for someone more, you will get hurted more than you deserve...

Behind my smile is a hurted heart.. Behind my laugh is my wounded soul...
Behind my tears is my uncontrollable love...
This is not the real me... I'm faking everything as my heart is not with me...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Pragya caress the photo in her hands and she couldn't stop smiling as how she used to be earlier... Her mind uncontrollably thinks about the incidents which turns all their lives upside down...

⏪⏪⏪⏪⏪🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

It's a warm, bright morning... The loud shrilling sound of the rock music is shaking the whole room and the floor is blushing on seeing a hot, sizzling, handsome hunk is dancing, not minding that he is draped only in a towel and not wiped his bathed body too ...

Not minding anything or thinking that it's a bachelor's room, the door gets opened all of a sudden and a girl enters inside with a deadly glare... She made faces and searches something quickly...

She is not interested in that handsome guy and her heart didn't desired him at all, who is a dream boy of many girls... She is highly annoyed and irritated and switches off the music system with the remote...

She throws many a things at him angrily and is about to break the precious possession of him... He screams aloud and holded it possessively before she breaks it, as if it's his life...

He securely kept the trophy (which is jointly won by Abhi and Pragya in a singing competition) inside the cupboard... He looks at the angry glaring Pragya, who is fuming like a volcano..

A lump formed in Abhi's throat and he curses his brother Shabbir for trapping him to Pragya always... Abhi is helpless and he is the one, who gets crushed between the Romeo, Juliet of their house and he has to act as an umpire to settle their issues and fights ....

Abhi understands very well that his brother Shabbir is the reason for Pragya's anger... Abhi rushes inside his closet and wears a tee and pant quickly...

He sighs on seeing the condition of his room, which is in a pathetic state... He comes slowly towards Pragya and pulled her in his embrace and patted her back to calm her down...

Abhi: What happened cupcake??? Why this much angry in morning itself???

Pragya cries aloud and buries her face in Abhi's heart, which always gives her the needed peace and comfort

Pragya cries aloud and buries her face in Abhi's heart, which always gives her the needed peace and comfort... Abhi doesn't understand, what has happened and what made Pragya to cry like this...