Chapter 9

I wake up while Skylar was still sleeping as it showed that it was 6:57 am. So I get up from my bed and looked to Skylar while I turn to then pick her up in my arms as she made a mother little coo noise again.
     I chuckled as I walked us two out of the room and to the kitchen as I went to get myself some cereal as I still had her in my big arm.
     Once I get my bowl ready and started to eat moving my arms a little to make her feel like she was getting swinger around slowly.
    " Hey, Raph."
     I turned as I saw Mikey there as he looked happy like always as he came over and sat across from me. " She looks so cute asleep."
" want to hold her?"
" really?" I nod my head and gave Skylar over to Mikey as he smiled looking at her while she opened her eyes seeing Mikey as he made a funny face. That made her then make her baby laugh while I finished eating so I could get her bottle ready.
     " haha, she likes me," Mikey said while I got up and took my bowl in the sink then started her bottle.
      Then all of a sudden Leo came in the kitchen but as he came in he just ignored me and Mikey as he started to make his tea for the morning.
     " Hey, Leo," Mikey said while Skylar looked a little to Leos shell and smiled reaching her hands out to try and touch his back shell but was too far away from him.
    Leo ignored her a she got the water in the teapot to boil the water as then he looked at me. " what's wrong with you?"
   " it's nothing... " Leo said know walking off but I grabbed his shoulder having him turn to face me. " what is with the attitude?"
     " Back off Raph!" he then turned again trying to leave as I could not hold it anymore and went over to Leo in the living room and throw a punch in Leo's face as Leo then stumbled back hard from my punch.
     Leo then wiped away the little bit of blood coming out of his mouth while he looked at me with a dead look. Then out of no were Leo charged at me not giving me the time to dodge and we both fell to the ground tooling around for a while then once Leo was on top of me he then placed his hand on my neck.
      I freaked out thinking he was going to chock me to death but to only feel him putting only enough pressure so I could not get up. " You don't deserve this human baby! You need to get rid of her!"
     Leo then pushed my head back making me hit the back of my head slightly hard on the ground as he then walked out of the kitchen.
     I got up rubbing my head feeling a slight pain as I then started to get up and looked at Mikey and Skylar. But Mikey had her not looking my way since we were fighting. 
    As I got all the way up I turn came back over and finished Skylar's bottle while I laked over and handed the bottle to Mikey. " You think you can feed her? I need to think for a little..."
    Mikey nod grabbing her bottle and said after getting Skylar her bottle feeding her. " Sure we will be in the living room when you are ready to take her back."

~ ~ ~

     I watched Raph leave as I hid in the dojo as I then went in the dojo all the way in and stood there thinking. I took my training stance as I slowly moved my hands and arms around with my eyes closed focusing as well on myself.
      I then opened my eyes and started to think. ' what is Raph doing? He can't be with this baby he is a hot-headed turtle that always wants fighting and action in his life... This is not action... This is a human being, not some pet that you can just keep...'
     I turned doing a fast high kick when I then saw my father there as he liked a little unhappy.  He came over and said low as I just continued training. " Why did you make Raphael attack you, Leonardo? "
       As I then stopped and looked at my father as I said to him. " I didn't say anything... I kept my words to myself sensei. "
     He looked at me still as he got his cane in front of himself. " you might have nit said your words but Raphael could still sense that you are a denial of him being this child's father."
      I looked away and started to train with my katana this time. " he is unfit sensei... Why would you allow him to be her father? He has anger, the urge to always fight and you see that he can be a responsible father."
      Splinter signed as I looked at him again with the corner of my eyes. " You think he is not? Sice he bright her home he has changed. He is smiling more and has not been getting into arguments with his brothers and you."
     Splinter the turned leaving the dojo as I looked at my katana and grunted as I got my left katana thrown to the wall as it hanged there dangling while I looked at the door mad. " He is not fighting to be any one's father!"
     I went to the wall where my katana was and walked over to the katana pulling it out with the handle as I then put it in my sheaths.
     I started out of the dojo and saw Mikey there playing with the human baby as he was making her laugh so I went over as she then caught her eyes on me as she smiled and put her little baby arms out as I looked at it as if she was a bug that I wanted to get rid of it as if any things necessary.