Chapter 27

We all ran out of Shredders building as I was at the front of the place while I felt my breathing get harder the long as I could not see anything but smoke and fire coming from the place like the night I saved Skylar from the apartment on fire.
   " Raphael!" I looked to my left to see Odette as she had Skylar in her arms as I instantly ran over and yelled. " SKYLAR!"
    I ran to them as I got Odette in my hand as I got Skylar in my other arm while I pinned the girl done hard to the ground.
     " Daddy..." Skylar said crying as I kept Odette there while I said to her. " you think I'm going to trust you! I heard you and shredder talking about you getting my girl!"
    " Raphael please Io only joined to help you... Please trust me..." Then the others came to me as Donnie saw Odette and came to me having me move as he took Odette so I could hold Skylar. " Who are you?"
    " She is Odette Jones... Casey's little sister." I told Donnie as he looked surprised while he looked at Odette again. " Does Casey know?"
    She shook her head no while she then looked at me again as she said. " Like I told Raphael... I only joined the foot clan to help keep the baby safe... If Casey found out it in here he will be so disappointed... "
     "Why? because you are a really bad person?" I said coming a little closer when Mikey then came over as she spoke again. " No, I have been in Tuscon for a few years and he thinks I'm still there..."
    Donnie looked at me as he git up while getting her hands behind herself. " We should take her to our place and call Casey..."
     I looked at Skylar while I rubbed her back trying to comfort her as I then looked back. " We will if you tell me this Odette... Why is the Shredder after Skylar?"
    She hesitated but answered looking right at me. " I'm not completely sure but he told me that he needs her blood... So he wanted to drain all her blood and then kill her."
      I looked shocked and then looked at Skylar as Donnie said. " Raph she might only be completely human after all..."
    I just said while getting to the next building over. " We are heading time let's go."
     So we all went up to the roofs and jumped to almost all of them while Donnie still had Odette behind herself while we were almost at the manhole cover that we needed to get to.
    Skylar was still slightly crying and everyone seemed tired as we walked in and to our home, as I would look at Odette a few times to make sure she was not going to run off. But she would just walk with us with her head facing down.
    Once we were finally back home Leo was getting the living room almost cleaned up as he saw us with Skylar and Odette in which he didn't know.
    So Leo came over to me and placed a hand on her head slowly and lightly as he could sense that she was slightly shaken. " She going to be okay?"
   I looked at Leo and nod my head as I did not want to say anything else as I then went to the room.

~ ~ ~
     While Raph leaves I then looked at Donnie and Mikey. " Who is this?"
    " She is Odette Jones," Donnie said as I looked at her surprised. " Jones? She related to Casey Jones?"
    He nods as she then spoke. " I'm his little sister."
    " If that's true then why is she tied up like this?" I asked while Donnie rubbed the back of his head. " She said she worked for the shredder to only make sure the baby would be safe but raph does not trust her..."
     I looked at her again then signed getting one hand on my side while grabbing my turtle phone that Donnie made. " I'm calling Casey know... Donnie places her in your lab for know till we get Casey here to find out what is going on."
    Donnie not his head and walked to the lab as I went to Mikey to check in splinter while I started walking to Raphs room giving Vasey a call. When he didn't answer I left a message to come out him as soon as he can.
     I then got to Raphs room and mocked it as well as coming in to have my eyes widened and liked around seeing some things getting packed. " Raph? What is going on?"
     " I'm leaving... Skylar is not safe any were anymore... So I'm finding us a place to stay." I came over fast getting his arm while I saw Skylar sleeping in her bed. " Raph please this place is safe we just need to be more careful..."
    Raph shoved her arm out of my hand as he turned to me. " His Leo? Odette might really be working for shredder and Caseys sister... Skylar is more to shredder then we know so I have to do this... It does not mean I want to."
      Raph then looked away to get more things packed as I signed. " You move Raph then when will we see you or Skylar again..."
    " We will come to visit. I just know we have to leave to keep her safe from shredder... Leo Odette told me that shredder is after Skylar's blood... I don't know why but I will need to find out sooner not Skylar..."
     I wanted to get my brother to reconsider but I know one thing about his new mind on how it thinks. When he thinks of something he feels right then he will go for it no matter what.