Chapter 10

As I got done thinking in my room I came out and looked at Mikey and Skylar as they both were smiling and laughing. So I came over and sat by Mikey as she smiled at me so I got her back over to me as Mikey watched her. " She is a lot like you with all the energy to do anything. "
      Once we both were playing with Skylar Donnie came over as he spoke getting both our attention. " Hey, Splinter wants us to train right now."
     We got up and started to the dojo as we got in Skylar saw Splinter as she felt scared while I saw her and so I spoke as she looked at me slightly. " its okay Skylar this is Splinter he is your grandfather. "
      She looked at me a little longer than at Splinter when then Leo came in as I and he glared right at each other as he passed. Mikey was smiling and waving at Skylar as it made her giggle a little getting me back to her.
      But as we both got in front of Splinter I could feel her shaking a little as she still felt scared but I looked at him which made her look to Splinter again as well. I then had an idea as I held her out to Splinter as he looked surprised but took her in his arms seeing him feeling happy.
      She did not squirm but had her hands out to me with still little tears coming out as I said to her. " It's okay Skylar he won't hurt you."
      I go in my position in front of Leo as he too was getting ready as I pulled my two sais out swirling then on my hands swirling before I clamped my hand onto the medal making them point outward to Leo. I wanted to know how Skylar saw doing since I was not hearing any crying so I took a sneaky little peek to my right to see Skylar amused with her own hands.
      So I smiled and turned back to Leo smirking at him as seconds passed while Splinter yelled the word with Skylar still in his lap.
      I launched at Leo while he quickly blocked my attack making my Sai barely passing his neck with his katana blocking my other sai. Once I passed him I turned to face him but to see a foot coming to my face while he did a swing in the air hitting me right in my face.
      I stumbled back a little almost losing my balance to the ground while I brought the back of my hand to my lips I saw some blood on it meaning that Leo was wanting the real fight and none of this training was nothing but bull shit to Leo.
    I don't know what came over me but I smiled and had my sais pointed behind me and charged again but this time as I got close enough I front flipped over Leo landing behind him and placed Leo's neck between my sais blades and pulled him down to the ground fast and hard.
     As he was coughing from me almost damaging his throat with my sai as I blinked and got up as Mikey and Donnie came to Leo while Donnie removed the Sai that kept Leo on the ground. I looked at Skylar and Splinter in which made me feel more like shit as I don't know what came over me.
     So I just started breathing hard and ran out of the dojo and out of the lair going topside to get some fresh air and clear my head.
     It was not night yet but as I finally stopped to catch my breath I climbed up the manhole and left the sewers to stay in the building by the manhole. But as I was standing there I heard something behind me so I looked. Behind myself and saw three foot ninjas walking to me.
      I chuckled as I straightened up and cracked my neck as I felt like I was already pumped for this. " Three? Well, that's just insulting to me."
      The three ran at me as of they think they could take me while I went to grab both my sais but as I reached to my left side it was empty. ' Shit! '
      I quickly looked back to see them three up in the air at the same time as they kicked me right in my sides since my shell was not covering me there.
I felt something break and fall on one knee grunting. Then one of the three came and quickly kicked my only Sai out of my hand while I watched it slide away from me.
      So I just placed my hand on my now broken left rid while I still was on the ground. I looked at the ninjas with my teeth showing as I was in pain and not in the mood of being happy to know.
    One was coming to me as it then pulled out a short katana out of its side and placed its tip on my right shoulder. " Shredder will be pleased to have your head turtle."
       I then chuckled as I waited for the foot to chop my head off as I could feel as if he was not going to do it. But as I looked at the foot in the face I then saw it get tackled by something.
     I did not see it since it was fast but it got all the ninjas to the ground as it then ran off. I started to blink my eyes trying to see who was the one that saved me even though I could not even see if it was human or a random mutant like me.
     I tried to get up but once I was standing on my feet even with the little of my pain I then felt something pinch my neck as I reached out and grabbed what was on my neck pulling it out. I saw that is was tarts as I felt my legs give out as I soon fell to the ground with only the black consuming my vision.