Chapter 38

I froze as I held Odette in my arms as I didn't know what to do as I told her ' thank you'. But when we then just staying there I quickly let her go and turned as well getting a hand to my heads back as I said blushing. " Well, I got to finish packing... If you want lay down with Skylar and rest up..."
     I heard her tell me. " Okay..."
     So I looked a little to her as I saw her get to the bed and cuddled with her back facing me but I blushed to watch her there as I closed my eyes. ' Odette can do better than liking me a mutated turtle that can't even go out to even take Skylar to a park or even to a school... '

~ ~ ~
     A few men were walking in the building to the Shredders as everyone looked as if ready for something as Shredder was still in his chair while he was looking ahead of himself. But then the doors opened as it showed a foot ninja there as he went over and to one knee. " Shredder we are almost ready for the next mission."
      " Good. And make sure to not fail me again... I want that Kid dead." the man then bowed and left leaving Shredder alone as he smirked under his mask. " you think you are still not doing what I want you to do Odette... You still are my dear. You still are. "

~ ~ ~
     When I was almost done packing I looked to Skylar and Odette as they two slept there as if there was not a care in the world around them. But unlike me, I had the fear of my brothers giving Skylar up and then the fear of losing it as I would just hand her over to Shredder.
     When that thought came I just start to feel panicked as I would then get close to my bed and sit there as my back shell would lean on the side of the bed while being faced away from the two girls on my bed. My hands went to my face as I tried to get that idea out of my head when I was so focused on calming down I did not notice that I waked someone up as I felt a hand to my big green hands.
     So I opened my eyes and moved my hands to see Odette there looking sad as she came closer to the edge of the bed. " Raph what's wrong?"
      I didn't have the strength the say what I wanted so I just turned around fast and got my arms around her small will wounded body while my head would lay on her lap. I stayed like that as I felt shortly after some hands on the back of my head while my mask was slowly getting token off. "It's okay... I'm here Raph..."
      I didn't know why but that made me feel a little better as I then closed my eyes and rested my head on Odette's lap feeling her hands petting my head as if it was soothing me. If I could purr I would as I would feel her gentle hands as I would then soon feel tired but I felt my body as if acting up on its own as my heart would beat very fast.
    I opened my eyes and looked at the body that was before me then to slowly look up at Odette's face seeing she did still look tired as I got to my knees. I could tell she looked a little confused at my actions as I was getting a little over her and got her to then lay her back on my bed as I was getting over her still.
     I wanted to say something anything that would come to me but as I looked at her know red face I was very speechless I completely drew a blank in my head as I didn't think and leaned my face down to hers as I got our lips to slowly touch. Odette's lips felt so soft as if I was getting addicted to them while I could not leave them even after I felt Odette moving a little but she seemed to give in to the kiss while we laid there in an also embrace.
    I didn't want to move yet but I felt this would be more awkward if I didn't so I got my head up and looked down to Odette while she too looked at me with her still red face. So I started to get up and look away but to my surprise, she grabbed my chests belt as I knew it was her meaning for me to stay so I just said looking at her with my face to getting red. " I shouldn't have done that... I'm sorry..."
     " don't be... I didn't mind it actually..." she told me as I got a hand into her short back hair as she closed her eyes feeling me touching her head. " You shouldn't get involved with me..."
    As I said that she opened her eyes and looked at me while I finished telling her. " You could find someone better Odette..."
      " I could... But I also chose to be here Raph..." she got her hand on my arm holding it as tightly as she could. " You are a kind and loving person Raph. You should give yourself some credit..."
     I just looked to her as I closed my eyes and leaned down as I got our foreheads together. " if you were well I would ask to have you come with me and Skylar..."
     " When I am better I can," she told me as I looked right into her eyes and creased her cheek slowly. " alright... We are leaving tonight so I will be in touch with you when you are better. "
     She nods as I got her back to laying down on the bed as I would rub her back as I would with Skylar but I would avoid the wound area where Leo got her. " Sleep Odette."