Chapter 26

While I was still being held by these guys they took me to a building than to large room as it was showing what looked like from some of my movies that didn't end well with the heroes
    But as someone stood up it has a metal head man as I remember my dad telling me story's about him fighting this bad man.
      The medal headman came to me as he got me out of his men's arms rough. I struggled as he kept a firm hold on my clothing I was wearing. " So you are the one that was giving me a hard time to find."
    I looked scared and confused as he then handed me back to the same men. " take her to the room. And this time make sure to get all her blood... not hurry up!"
    The men nod as he then started walking as I looked more and more scared at what he meant by that. ' Daddy what is going on! Where are you!'

~         ~       ~
    I came home as fast as I could seeing the place destroyed as if there was a fight in here. I saw Father sitting on the ground as he had something in his hands clenching it while looked like he did when Skylar drowned.
    But as I got closer I saw it was something of Skylar's as I stood there scared to ask as my brother went to Splinter I then asked. " Where is she?"
    Splinter kept his face down as he answered sad and disappointed. "The foot came in and took her..."
    Leo went to Splinter's side as I backed up while Donnie came to my side grabbing my arm. " Raphael we need to head out know if we want it to save her!"
    Leo looked over at us as he then got to his feet saying out loud. " Donnie and Mikey will join you... I'm staying to take care of Splinter."
    We all nod and headed out as I hoped to god that I was not too late for Skylar and if I still not stopped attacking Shredder until he is bead even if I have to die too.

  ~     ~    ~
    While I got placed on a table in a room where it looking nothing like my home as it was too dark and there was a lot of metal things around me. There were all different kinds of stuff that looked like my dad never told me to touch as I felt my body shake with fear.
     One man came over a ninja holding me down on my stomach so I would not move too much. " So how we going to do this?"
    The man holding me looked around as he was then reaching his free hand out to what looked like what my uncle in blue used to swing around sometimes in his training.
    I freaked out and tried to get free while using my hands on the edge of the table to pull me away. But the man had a good grip on me as I cried looking up with tears. " Daddy!"
    He lifted the thing up as I looked in terror as I could not move at all from terror But as he had it slam I quickly saw the man's finger he was holding me so I reached for it and bit hard. " Awwww!"
    He lets me go then backed up as I then slid down the table and ran off to the door trying to reach the door nob sense they were a little higher than the ones at home.
    The man started for me as I froze and he got me again as I squirmed more and yelled out what dad said to yell if she needed to get help. "Help me!"
    " Your freak of daddy is not coming to save you! You little brat!" He grabbed the same thing again and I closed my eyes crying and screaming as loud as I could.
    When a loud thud came out of the door as he stopped and I looked at the door with tears still falling.
    " You! Go Check what it was! I'm going to finish this baby!" One if the two man in the room left and closed the door as he then grabbed my arm and had me hanging over the table up high and about the thing outward about ready to hit me.
    Then right then I thought it was going to hit me I opened my eyes and saw what looked like another sword as I looked over to the door like the man as he gasped. " What are you doing!"
    I then saw a woman coming and quickly punched the man then kicked him hard as he lets me go while flying to the wall.
   She grabbed me and started running as the other man tried to attack us while she grabbed her katana and quickly turned to see how many were around making her hold the katana hard in her hand. " back away from her!"
   Some if the foots wanted to charge but one came in front of us and threw something as it took the girl a moment but she then held me tighter and started to run to what looked like a window. She then jumped as I heard a beeping noise going very fast but as we got thru the window a exploitation happened as my eyes went wide from seeing it get very bright and hot.
     But as I noticed we were then falling I hid my face in her shoulder not wanting to see what was going to happen next.