Chapter 6:

Neymar led me up a flight of stairs that I didn't see when I first entered. He walked along a dark hallway that was lined with doors until we came to one that was open. He pulled me into the room and locked the door behind him. I looked around the room and saw that it was set up like a hotel suite. There was a huge white bed in the center of the room.

"Why are we here." I asked Neymar.

"Why were you with Cristiano?" He countered. "Why were you dancing with him?"

"I'm a grown woman, I can do whatever I want to."

Neymar pushed me up against a wall. His arms caged me in so that I had no choice but to stay in the intimate position with him.

"I think you were trying to make me jealous." Neymar growled into my ear. I shuddered from the light feeling his breath on my ear gave me. It reminded me of the woman he was dancing with.

"It worked." I whispered.

The room started to spin then. Not fast enough that I felt dizzy, but I felt like I was losing my mind. My words weren't mine. My body wasn't doing what I wanted it to. I wanted to push Neymar away from me and tell him that I wanted to leave, but I couldn't.

Instead my arms wrapped around his waist and brought his body on top of mine.

"Você me deixa louco bonita." He breathed. "You drive me crazy beautiful."

He kissed me then, long and hard and as full of passion as his last kiss. Except this one was frantic, like he was scared that I would disappear if he stopped kissing me. His tongue pried my lips open and violated my mouth. Neymar's tongue was everywhere, using determined swipes to destroy all of my resolve. My body collapsed into his.

"You will be mine tonight." He ordered.

And I was

+++

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache that could only come with drinking way more than I should. I opened my eyes and found that I was in a strange bedroom. When I saw the door directly across from the bed I was on, all the memories from last night came flooding back to me. I slept with Neymar yesterday. All that talk about not being a groupie and not liking him was completely void. I was a fucking hypocrite. Literally. I was no better than him.

I looked to my side and found Neymar sleeping soundly next to me. I shuddered at the thought of what we did last night. I lost my virginity to this man. And now he can add me to his probably enormous list of stupid one night stands.

I slid out of the bed and found my underwear laying on the floor next to the bed. I put on my bra and panties and slid my dress from last night back on. I put on my heels and was creeping towards the door when I heard a voice.

"Where do you think you're doing?" Neymar was sitting up in the bed, looking at me with an amused look on his face.

"Um..home." I said slowly like he was stupid.

"Without saying anything to me?" Neymar looked shocked.

"That's kind of what one night stands do." I reminded him.

"You are not a one night stand Jourdan. We had sex last night, I take that very seriously."

I laughed at the serious look on his face. "You can drop the act now junior, you got what you wanted and now we can move on."

Neymar frowned. "This is not an act. You may find this hard to believe, but I actually like you Jourdan."

"Wish I could say the same." I snapped in annoyance.