Randomness

For your information, this has nothing to do with the story plot. As is its because its a different dimension.

So what's the random one-shot its gonna be...

Thers no piont to be dramatic in any form to be honest. Its gonna be a Bakugou x reader, where there childhood friends but one day (Y/n) has to move. Yes I know that's this is gonna be crap buuuut she's gonna be back and maybe different from what she used to be like. Yeah. Ima just start that now.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I type this on my phone. Along with that I can type fast, and I end up misspelling words.

(Y/n)'s POV

'Ah lets see her, I got a chance to go to UA and lets see who made it becaude they said they would'

'Ha makes me laugh that the fact that so many of them could make it, but then again I was only 3 or 4 at the time'

'It makes me really wondering if they remember me'

Shaking the thought out of my head I kept on walking.

Kept on thinking to my self.

To the point its making me a bit upset.

Flashback

"(Y/n), darling. We have some news"

Looking up into my parents face, my dad with his normal 'I don't care face' but it was different with my mom. She looked upset. So being the child I am I pop that question as soon as I can

"Is there something wrong mommy?"

Bending down on her knees she takes me into a hug a tight one.

"Im so sorry baby"

"Momma I don't get it"

"We are moving" father buts in. That's when I look up to my father wanting to know more. Being confused was something I never liked.

"Where are we moving to dada?"

"Far away, to a place called the U.S."

"S-so that means I c-can't see my f-riends any more?" Some tears start to slide down my fave. Not liking the sound of that.

"Don't worry baby, its not for long. Tomorrow I want you to go over to your friends and play with them but when it's time to go home, you jave to tell them you will only be gone for not that long. Alright?"

"Y-yeah Momma" I wipe those tears off my face, not wanting to stain my cheeks anymore then they already did.

End of thee Flashback

'If only I knew that was a lie'

Making my way to the classroom on my first day.

'Lets see its my 2nd year at a hero school. Not the same one both times. Aaand im going into a classroom with people that already know each other.'

Finding the classroom once again because the day before I got a small but quick tour of the place. I stand outside the classroom unaware of what I should do. A few minutes have passed then the teacher mentions something. As if i know what he's talking about all I can hear is 'blaw blue new student blaw blaw where is this student'. Letting out a small huff I slide open the door. The teacher and the class looking over to me.

"There she is..." Drifting is gaze over to everyone eles.

"This is are new students, introduce yourself"