Chapter 4. "Not the best day"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Let's see. I dragged Izuku to have lunch with me. Now we are gonna eat lunch, well he is. I'm used to not eating lunch, reasons. Taking a breath we go outside to eat lunch. Letting go of his arm I sit down on the bench leaning my head back on the bench. He takes his food out and looks at me.

"Did you not bring anything to eat (Y/n)?" He asks, theres some concern in there too.

"Yup" I responded with a small pop to my p.

"It's fine though, I'm used to it. Did it all the time back at my last school."

" Please don't ask just eat."

As he just looks. My head tilts to look at him still leaning back sending him a look to not push. Nodding I know he gets my response because Izuku goes back to his food. I tilt my back up towards the blue and somewhat cloudy sky.

"Izuku? Here at your school do you have a king and queen?"

"W-what to you mean???" He's so confused with what I have just said.

"Like is there a top female fighter and a top male fighter. With using quirks and all?"

"N-no."

"Ah ok. Good to know."

"Why would you want to know something like that (L/-Y/n)?"

"I rather not say. You'll find out one day alright."

He just nods and starts to eat again.

'That's a good thing to know. But are they still going to have fights for fun? A massive fight or a small fight to the top to see who's the strongest. Maybe...Doubt it. Unless if i ha something but then again.' A look over to Izuku. 'Others might use that as a way to hurt him. I should look out for him. Most would say how he would be my crush or something, cant let that happen. It would just make me weak and when he needs my help the most or if i have to fight him i wont be able to. Happened to me back in New York cant let it happen again.'

(Please tell me if i spelt something wrong i suck and spelling and my school stoped spelling tests at grade 3 so if you can inform me if i spelt something wrong i would really like that)

"Hey (Y/N) is something wrong?" I heard him ask.

I look away and tch.

"Nothing is wrong...I'm heading out" Jumping off the bench i walk away. I'm fine. What I thought about the day has nothing to do with him, or well he does not need to know I should say.

(Time skipo towards the end of the day)

End of the day. Everyone is walking around doing their own thing. Then a group of girls show up at my desk. I look up at them and study at what they do look like...they seem like thots...something like that. Wait its the girls from before with a couple extra people, great.

"Hi, you must be the new girl" one of them says.

"So what if a am."

"Well we want to get to know you better that's all"

"You say that know but why should i trust you. I'm not dumb. Your just gonna see what person I'm like if i mean, nice, shy, or gullible. Your gonna wanna know if I'm rich or not so if we become good friends or some dumb shit like that you can get me to give you money or buy things you can get on your own. Have fun trying."

"W-what?! Why would you say something like that!!" The girl yell forms before. It's been made there and then i know she's the leader of the group just by the way she acts and how everyone else is behind her.

"You looking for a fight!" She continues. Ooo look at this as soon as someone says the word fight between there classmates there looking at us. And i mean everyone there's the nerds the jocks cool kids. All of those people.

"Called it..."

"You called what newbie!?"

"Called it, that your gonna wanna fight me right after i called you out. These people behind you, your squad? Let me tell you here and now. Wanna fight me. Fine by me but you better not get anyone else to fight for you or chicken out, alright alright." I take out a paper and hand it to her with my address on it.

"My address where we gonna fight, were doing it at my house go all out if you want, my moms not gonna be home for just about the whole day. Ill be fine. Use your pity ass quirk and try to win, by the time I'm done with you your gonna be nothing. Shit invite the hole class to show. I cant wait to show you your place." I chuckle a bit and i already had everything all neat on my desk so I slipped it in my bag, put it on and started to walk as i reached the door the bell rang. Everyone's eyes on me big and wide. I turn around once and look at her. "Dont be late newbie~" I tease with what she called me and I'm already out and about going to get home and get ready for this fight. Gonna show her what happens when she messes with me the queen of (O/S) (old school).

_______________________________

Wah! I did something.

So u had this done from before and I was gonna do the fight scene. But then realise its gonna take longer to that that it has for me to actually post this chapter!

Todoroki will show up soon, dont worry. At first I was gonna wait for them to meet at U.A. but then it would be a long time till you see him. So I changed that.

I need to start doing this more, I'm working on it. So you dont need to worry.

If anything with kn now and then I will post a one-shot , while working on the next chapter.

I'm done here.