Chapter 5. "Bailed"

(Y/n)'s POV.

'Let's see here. Its after school. I'm at my house waiting for this girl from school to come. And what else? She's taking forever!' Letting out a breath, you look over to the clock. Actually took time to learn how to read a clock on the wall. A sigh leaves your mouth.

"What am I going to do."

At that moment there was a ring from the door. Walking over towards the door you open it seeing that she has finally arrived with her squad of weirdos. And some kids that came along with their phones to record the fight. And the kid next door? Could he have not just ya know walked into the yard? There's no gate, fence whatever you wanna call it.

"Let's get started shall we? Or do you wanna back out now while you still can." A small smirl appears on your face. You know a thing or too about fighting this should be a piece of cake.

"Yeah, let's just get this over with. I have thing to do places to be." She responded. With a bit of a sassy tone or at least tried to if anything almost like a tone a flirt would have.

Leading them to your backyard you walk a bit farther and turn around.

"Ready when you are."

She let's out an annoyed sound.

She gets ready and actives her quirk, it has a blue tint to it. And she takes the water from around her, and shoots it at you.

'Ah, a water user. This would be better if she could use it more.' Tilting your head to the side you dodged it. This girl does not have a great aim. Whatsoever.

This is where you pivot your foot and turn. When you start to activate the quirk that runs throughout your body. Steam starts to appear from your hand. If this girl was smart she would have cought your drift a long time ago. Taking a step foot award. The door to the backyard burts open. What you think is your mom coming home from work trying to stop the fight, for not needing a repeat back in America. It was one of her friend's.

"Stop! I have a question! What is your name!?" She asked in a very loud tone. Great. Your quirk turns off meaning all that smoke started to disappear. Retracting the foot you stepped out from before you look over towards her. 'She sure is loud.'

Once fully pooking at her you say who you are. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Is that all you need ok sort of showing this girl her place." Once you said all to be said. You turn back towards the so called popular girl. Everyone still recording. Some even live.

The one that interrupted your fight looks down at her phone. Eyes growing wide before making her way down the back outdoor porch and grabbed her friend's arm and pulled her back. The one in the fight about to yell at her, stops once her friend put her phone up to her face. To show something she had found. Eyes growing wide she leaves her friends grob and walks back a few steps.

"You know. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I don't really think we should fight, ya know?" She. She must have found something out.

Standing back up, you had just won another fight with no effort at all. Fun time indeed.

"If that is so. Then you might as well leave now." She nods and as you said that they ran. Or at least walked and once out of sight ran. People sighed, really were gonna be happy for a fight to happen. They all left. For the kid next door just tch'd and turned around walking into his yard. Standing there trying to show you were not disappointed was easy. This happend so many times before.

Where did this girl even get the information? Did someone text them? Find her old school information online? Did they see a video from her last school? So many questions. But no real answer to them. Just great. Walking back towards the door. You had realized just about your whole class game, but where was that green vegetable. Did he not want to come. But he likes heros. Would he not like the quirk that is flowing within your body? Maybe sending him a text, will answer this question.