Chapter 17// Jacobs P.O.V

Chapter 17// I was outisde of Emilys room waiting for her to come out so we could go get Starbucks. I think that I was starting to like her.

Emily came out of her room. "Ready?" she asked me. "Yes." I said back to her with a smile. We walked down to the lobby to exit the hotel. When we got outside there was a few fans asking for pictures and autographs. Once we got all of the pictures and stuff out of the way we started walking towards Starbucks. It wasnt that far from our hotel so after a few minutes we were there. "What do you want?" I asked Emily. "Ummm... A double chocolate chip frappuccino." she said. "Im gonna go grab us a seat." she said. While I was waiting for the drinks I turned around and saw Emily on her phone. "Shes so cute" I thought to myself. "Order for Jacob and Emily." I turned around and grabbed our drinks.

"So." Emily said. "Tell me about your self whitesides." We both smiled. "Well. Im from Knoxville,Tennessee. I have a younger sister named Sierra and an older brother named Caleb. Oh a-." she cut me off. "No not your whole life story." Emily said while laughing. "I mean what do you do in magcon?" she asked me. "Like are you Like Jack and Jack and Shawn, do you sing? Or are you just like one of the other guys?" she asked. "Ohhhh!" I said while laughing. "Um i am a singer and i play guitar, drums and the ukulele." I said. "Wow!" Emily said. "Thats pretty impressive. I just play the guitar a little bit and sing. Nothing special." she said.

After we finished our drinks we went to this park down the street and hung out and got to know each other more. We walked to the swing set. "Look Emily." I said. She looked up at me. "I know we just met and all. And i know you have a boyfriend who you are probably in love with and all." I said. She looked a little nervous. "But i like you. Not just like you as a friend. But like you like you." I said. "Oh..." Emily said. "Nevermind i should have never even said anything now things are going to be awkward between us." "Nonono dont say that." she said. "Because I... I like you too." Emily said. "But what about Taylor?" I asked her. "Things arent really doing good between us right now and i just dont know what to do i just dont know." She started crying. She hugged me and cryed on my shoulder. "Emily its going to be okay." i said to her. She looked up at me. She was staring at me for a few seconds. And then. She kissed me on my cheek. "Thank you." she said.