Chapter 21//Regrets

Chapter 21// As I was running out of the elevator I ran into Jacob. He could tell that something had just happened. "What just happened in there?" he asked me. I looked around trying to find an answer. I could feel my cheeks turning red because I was nervous. "Nothing. What did you call me down here for?" I asked. His cheeks started to turn red from nervousness. "I heard what happened with Taylor and Emily." he said. And right when he said that, Taylor came around the corner. Right when he saw Jacob he started to speed up. Soon enough he was running towards Jacob. When he got up to Jacob he pushed him. "AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TRYING TO BREAK ME AND MY GIRL UP JUST SO YOU CAN COME IN AND RUIN THINGS?!" Taylor said. Jacob didn't say anything. He just looked down at his feet. "IM TALKING TO YOU!" Taylor said to Jacob. Just before things got bad, Emily came running out of the elevator into the lobby where me,Jacob and Taylor were standing. "STOP!" Emily said while running towards we were all standing. "Taylor, just because things ended between us does not give you any right to go hitting on people and yelling at them." she said. "I regret ever waisting my time on you!" she said to Taylor. After that, the room was silent. After a few seconds of standing around, Taylor spoke up. "Im sorry Jacob. I didnt mean too I was just frustrated from the stuff between me and Emily." he said. "Taylor I think you should leave." I said. As Taylor was walking away, Emily turned to Jacob. "Im so so so sorry for that Jacob." she said. "Its okay." Jacob said. "You don't have to apologize for someone else's behavior." he said. All of a sudden Emily started crying. She hugged Jacob as she cried. I knew that now was a bad time to explain to her what happened in the elevator with Taylor.