Chapter 6// Magcon Day 1

chapter 6// I woke up that morning, got dressed, put on my makeup and walked down to the boys room. When I got to the boys room, the door was unlocked so I just waked in. I was greeted with loud screams and hyper, wild boys. "You guys!" I said. "Stop screaming before we get kicked out of the hotel!" "Its fine babe." Taylor said. "Were like this in every hotel." He said while giving me a kiss. "Good Morning Taylor." I said while giving him a kiss back. "When did this happen?" Nash asked. "Well last night after dinner Taylor asked me out, and I said yes!" I said. "Oh." Nash said. "Well yall are cute together." "Thanks." Me and Tay both said with smiles. "Lets go get some food and head to Magcon." Said Matt. We all headed down to the lobby where they serve breakfast. We all ate breakfast and headed towards Magcon. While we were driving to Magcon I sat next to Cameron. "Are you fine with me and Taylor dating?" I asked Cam. "Of course im fine with it!" he said. "Im glad that your happy Emily." I gave him a hug. "Love you Cameron." I said to him. "Love you to Em."

When we got to Magcon we were backstage warming up for about 5 minutes. They finally let us go on stage to start. When we got on stage we were greeted by screams, and girls crying. "Welcome to Magcon." Taylor said to me.

After 10 minutes of the boys jumping around acting CRAZY. Taylor grabbed a microphone and said. "You guys, i have something too tell you all." The room got quiet. He turned and grabbed my hand. I was nervous. "Me and Emily Dallas, are offically dating!" Taylor said. Right after he said that the room was filled with cheers of happiness. I looked at Tay, smiled and gave him a kiss. I knew we were gonna last for a long, long time.