Chapter 9// i love you

chapter 9// i love you

We got back to the hotel around 8:40 p.m. after the movie was over. "Thanks for the perfect night Taylor." I say to him. "Well it was a perfect night for a perfect girl." Taylor said to me. "I love you so much Taylor Caniff." I said. "I love you more Emily Dallas." Taylor said. "Goodnight." He said while giving me a kiss followed by a hug. "Goodnight." I say back to him, smiling. I walked into my room. Sarah was already asleep. Today was a LONG day. So when I got in my room I fell right asleep on my bed. I was that tired.

I woke up to the sounds of Sarah singing Rude By magic. She always sings in the shower. Ever since she was little. Sarah finally got out of the shower after 5 minutes. "Well Good Morning sleepy head!" Sarah said. She is always full of energy in the morning. Unlike me. "Good Morning." I said back. "I need to take a quick shower and do my hair.Then we can go to breakfast then magcon." I said. "Okay." Sarah said. "Well take your time we have 1 hour until Magcon starts." She said.

When we were both ready for the day , we walked out of our room. And I couldn't believe what I saw.

Hey guys.. So I decided to update every Tuesday and Thursday ! I updated earlier than I usually do today because I am in the car for 10 hours so I thought why not update (; hope you all like the book so far ! Can't wait for more to come in the future (: ~Madie