continued...

****

The Countess wore a new yellow dress, a yellow shawl, and brown flat slippers. Her sharp fangs gleamed in the moonlight, as she glided down the gothic hallway.

      Lamps illumed the black colored walls, as she went down the bottom of the dungeon. Once she hit the bottom, the Countess smiled.

        It wasn't a happy smile; it was a scary smile.

        She grabbed a Sword in her right hand.

        And she saw a group of Village girls.

       Unlike the London town girls were turned, the Countess had had to look further. She decided to bring girls from Romania come to London, England.

        They were hard working girls.

       "My name is Countess Bloodstone. You will serve me, yes" she told them.

       The girls, (ten in all), were frightened.

       They nodded:  "Yes".

        "Good. Because I lost my husband last year-and I want my revenge" Countess Bloodstone said. She then opened her mouth.

         The girls screamed, as they saw her fangs.

         And she bit everyone of the girls thrice on their neck.

        And, as flesh ripped, and the blood splattered on the cold, dungeon ground, their bodies thudded next to the Countess's feet.

         In three nights' time, they would turn into Vampires.

        Blood was all over the Countess's face, the walls, and ground. She glided through the blood, and headed out of the dungeon, up the steps, and walked inside her private chambers, and closed her door behind her.

****

The Countess had had a warm bath.

          The blood washed away, as she washed her face, arms, legs, and breasts, and legs. She was aroused, as she massaged herself in ecstasy.

          Then, once she was done, she grabbed her red towel.

          She then dressed in a yellow nightgown.

          And then slept in peace for the first time since her late husband's death.

****

Page 3