continued...

He stopped.

    Black coffins were in his way.

    This is getting weirder, McDouglass said. as he stopped walking. Then he felt someone glide towards him.

     A woman was naked.

     "Good evening. I'm Countess Bloodstone. Let me change". She said.

     She changed in her chambers.

     McDouglass blushed with embarrassment. It was a long time that he had had sex. All the Scottish women had rough manners and having sex with them was rough. Their teeth were falling out-and when they said 'Another 5 pounds guvner' and he would pay, as they went up and down on the cold walls, it was a bad sexual experience; McDouglass felt unsatisfied...Hopefully, in London, he would meet other girls who knew how to make love.

       "So, what's your name?" Countess Bloodstone asked.

      "McDouglass Ma'am" McDouglass answered.

       "Welcome to London. After my husband's death last year, I needed some income to continue. So I bought and now own and manage this Brothel" Countess Bloodstone said. Suddenly six Vampire girls appeared.

         They wore short, yellow dresses.

        Their short, black hair, huge breasts, long, slender legs, and flat yellow shoes, completed the picture of sexuality that aroused McDouglass...And he was eager to pay any price for one of the girls...Any of the girls.

****

Page 7