continued...

McDouglass saw a woman.

    "What's your name?" he asked.

   "Anya" Anya answered.

   "Are you Romanian?" McDouglass enquired.

   "Yes" Anya said.

    He smiled.

     "The Countess has more girls here...When she's not in the Village. Of course-noone's human there" Anya said.

     "What happened?" McDouglass said.

    "You don't need to know that; you need sex, yes" Anya said.

    McDouglass nodded.

    He paid 50 pounds for all night.

   Anya took his right hand.

   And they went to Anya's chambers.

   She closed the door.

****

The room was sparse: a bed in the middle; yellow curtains; black lamps on the walls. A black chandelier up in the sky; black, gothic carpet; a fireplace.

      They got naked.

      And, as they kissed, McDouglass held her hand. Then, in a intense passion, they made love. It was explosive; so explosive that McDouglss kissed her right breast.

      Anya moaned in ecstasy.

      She opened her mouth.

       And bared her very sharp fangs.

       And bit thrice into McDouglass's neck.

       He screamed in agony.

       Flesh ripped, blood spilled down his neck.

       Three deep puncture wounds appeared.

        In the throes of passion and sex, McDouglss felt faint. He collapsed onto the bed. Anya then feeded on his human blood...Once she was sated of human blood, she wiped the blood that was gushing like a geyeser over the bed; the walls; the window...She spread the blood over her breasts and moaned again, as she tasted McDouglass's blood...using her tongue...And, once it was over, she sighed as the act was completed.

        Anya left the bed. and washed up.

        Once she was done, the body of McDouglass was taken away. In three  nights' time he would become a new Vampire.

           And the horror would return to claim more lives.

****

Page 8