Chapter #9: Fellow Werewolves

*A/N I don't even know why I'm still writing this nobody fucking likes it*

"Wha... why... am I back up here..." I growled there was a cage around my mouth still. I felt... a strong erge to break free of the chains and... find Aphmau. I growled louder and rattled my chains... then a jolt of pain pulsaded through my body "GARROTH!" I yelled tugging at my chain "Garroth?! You need to let me down!" I yelled again. I shook my head trying to get the muzzle off of my face "Please!" Tears came to my eyes "What's wrong with you?" Garroth asked climbing down the ladder "I... I can't... tell... but... I think Aphmau's in trouble! You have to let me go! I'm begging you Garroth!" "How can I trust you?" "I'm crying! I don't cry Garroth! Shouldn't that be enough?!" I growled my eyes turning red but I kept my eyes closed ".....I..." Garroth thought "I'm not supposed to..." "Then I guess you want lady Aphmau to die!" I snarled my eyes glowing "... No of course not..." "Then let me down!" I yelled losing almost complete control of my body.

"Fine... but... calm down First..." I took a deep breath in then let it out "Garroth...  let me down! " I said in a loud tone but it was calmer "Ok..." Garroth opened the cell door then unchained me as soon as I did I ran for the exit but was... stopped "What?!" I snarled "What is this witchtery that's stopping me?!" I push on the what seemed to be invisable force field "What do you mean DJ? I can get through easily..." "... it has my aura! That's why! Get that pink haired magicks user quickly! Please!" Garroth nodded and rushed off.

When he came back into my view I saw the magicks user walking behind him "Kawaii~Chan you need to let him out!" Garroth pointed to me "Are you crazy?! He's dangerous!" "I have no weapons! I'm not dangerous! I'm just trying to save Aphmau! My... my wolf senses... they're going crazy... they're causing me pain! Arg!" I fell to my knees. "How can we trust you...?" "As soon as Aphmau and I get back you can... lock me back up...... Ok? I promise... there's something very wrong!" "Ok... I'll try to uncast the spell..." Kawaii~Chan raised her arms and started saying words I couldn't understand. I stood up and pushed, the force fields gone! I started to run in the oposite way of the ocean towards the southern werewolf camp just over the hill. I whistled loudly "Sheep!" I called "DJ!" Garroth yelled to me but I ignored. Sheep ran beside me which allowed me to jump onto him "Sheep! To the werewolf tribe" I told him.

As soon as we got there I jumped off of Sheep most of the werewolves charged at me "Wait! Brotheren! I'm no harm!" I called to them a few of them stopped and some kept charging at me so I turned into my werewolf (like the top pic) I looked mostly like them except I was black, white, orange and blue. Sheep neight and started to freak out "Guys! I'm just looking for a friend I'm no harm! I promise!" "Wait... listen to him" a pure white werewolf said "Her names Aphmau! I can sense She's in trouble can you please tell me where she went?" "Aphmau? What do you want from her?" A familer face said walking out of one of the huts "... Donna? Where's Logan?" I asked looking around.

"How do you know who I am?!" She yelled walking towards me the human was kinda scaring me "You don't need to know... where's Aphmau?" "She went to the eastern wolf tribe" Donna said "No! Thats... it's to dangerous for her please tell me she didn't go alone!" I asked turning back into my human form "No she brought Dante with her" "Dante...? I've never heard of him before" "He helped me escape the wolf tribe but Logan's still trapped there they went to go save them" "Two humans against a whole werewolf tribe won't work, I have to go find them. Thanks so much Donna!" I jumped back on Sheep and started to trott the opposite way of the Pheonix drop village. I carefully walked Sheep down the hill and jumped over the small river "Yah!" I chanted swaying the bridal Sheep was at top speed. Just out of my sight I saw a black and white horse running towards me it had a Saddle and a bridal on.

"That has to be a tamed horse running from something I'm going to jump onto it Sheep just stay close ok?" I asked. Sheep nodded. I let the horse past me and I started to chase it on Sheep "One... two... three!" I jumped from my armoured Sheep to the gold armourd black and white horse. It stood on its hind legs and tried to knock me off "Shh, it's ok buddy" I patted his neck and he calmed down "Good horse" I whispered "Ahhh!" I heard a scream "Aphmau!" I swayed the bridal and the disobedient horse ran Sheep followed close behind.