Chapter #8: Alone....Together

🎧DJ's P.O.V🎧

⚠️Waring Smut⚠️

I hung in my jail cell lonely and tired I haven't been able to sleep since my legs are constantly having pins and needles in them it hurts sooo much. As I watch Garroth climb down the ladder I called to him. "Garrrrrrroooth" I whined "What?" He growled "Can you let me down?" I stopped whining "No, if I do Lady Aphmau won't be please with me" he replied "Pllllleasssse just for a bit? My legs have pins and needles in them and I haven't been able to sleep in ages!" I told him.

"Good for you, I don't care" he replied "And here I thought you cared for me" I rolled my eyes "I don't, not after almost killing my new Lord" "But you gave me food so I didn't starve and we... flirt... with... each... other" my voice slowly turned into nothing "Yea, that doesn't mean I care for you" "Bu... grrr" I growled "Fine! Then just do it out of the kindness of your heart damit!" I yelled "Ugh... Fine but only for a bit" Garroth walked over to the cell unlocked the door and opened it. He slipped in keeping the door open just a tad.

As soon as he unchained me I pushed him into the door making it lock as the two of us heard keys fall and slide on the ground. "Hey! Now look what you've made me do!" Garroth pointed to the keys across from the cell "I don't care" I pinned his wrists to the bars and licked my lips. "I'm gonna teach you some manner's" I whispered seductively "What are you doing?!" He squirmed "Making you mine" I replied biting down on his neck "Ahh!~" He moaned.

"DJ! N-No!" Garroth cried "Your going to obey me whether you like it or not" I pushed him to the ground and kissed him aggressively, I don't know what's consuming me to do this... but... I like Garroth he's the only one who doesn't think that I'm half as bad as I actually am in this whole village "mhmm!" He squirmed in my grasp when I broke the kiss I looked down at the tired and already tuckered out Garroth who was blushing like crazy. "Tuckered out? Already? We've barely even started" "There's no way for me to escape you... Laurence is in Meteli and Aphmau is off to Scaleswind trying to find Levin's real mom" Garroth sighed giving in.

Now I kind feel bad for him.... but... I can't show weakness... "Don't worry, I won't go too hard~" I purred. Garroth snikered and sat up pushing me into his lap "Shit you found out how light I am!" He smirked and pinned me down "Grrrreeeaat" "Look who's on top now~" Garroth smirked kissing me, he glided his tounge across my lips asking for entrance I didn't want to let him in but before I could do anything. He tugged my tail which made me yelp.

He thrusted his tounge into my mouth leaving everywhere in my mouth untouched for a breath Garroth broke the kiss panting "Whatever you do... don't pull a werewolves tail!" I tried to push him onto his back but he was to strong and heavy as fuck "Was that supposed to be a one liner?" Garroth chuckled bending down closer to my neck "C'mon DJ, your an assian you should be stronger then this" *A/N to be fair he's been weakened because of pain and because of lack of food and energy*

Garroth sucked and bit at my neck looking for my sweet spot, but I bit my lip to hide it "The more you hide your sweet spot, the more love bites you'll have~" finally I let out a soft moan and he bit harder "AAhh!~" He bit harder digging his human teeth into my flesh causing it to bleed, since Garroth was occupied on my neck I freed my hands and pushed his head closer. My long tail wagged slowly. He smirked against my neck "Get on with it!" I said with a moan "As you wish" Garroth unbuttoned my pants and slid them down to my ankles then took off my shirt leaving me in my boxers. Normally when doing this I'm the dominant one so this is a turn of events for me. *A/N hate to break it ta yah DJ but that's not true from where you originate from*

He kissed my chest, to my stomach then... to the lining of my boxers I felt butterflies flutter around in my stomach. Garroth ripped my boxers off, letting me lay on the freezing cold rock ground. "Garroth!" I moan out as he took my whole member in his mouth he started to slowly bob his head but gradually sped up after a few minutes. Trying not to moan too loud I try and dig my claw like nails into the hard rock seeing me struggle do this made Garroth chuckle, which sent vibrations onto my member. "Ahh!" I moaned in pleasure I gripped Garroth's hair and I pushed his head down which made him gag so I stopped. "G-Garroth I'm gonna-!" Before I could finish my sentence Garroth lifted his head and plugged the tip of my member with his finger.

"Ah-ah not yet" he smirked since my face was red and sweaty and he knew he had control over me "W-What do you mean not ye- ..." I froze when Garroth unclothed himself before I could say anything else he had already placed his member at my entrance, I looked him in the eyes and nodded, he thrusted into me hard "Mhmm...Ahh!~" I screamed in pleasure and dug my claws into Garroth's back making it bleed a dark crimson colour. I wrapped my legs around Garroth's waist and thrusted up "Mmhhmm DJ! I'm gonna cum!" Garroth moaned as he released inside of me, and I released onto the both of our chests Garroth pulled out of me panting and sweaty.

🚪Garroth's P.O.V🚪*A/N <-it's a door 😂

I lied DJ beside me since he almost instantly fell asleep. He leaned on me drool dripping down his face "Heh... he's so cute..." I clothed DJ back up and put  my clothes back on. Looking around I found a cloth and quickly cleaned up the mess we had made. I picked up DJ and layed his head in my lap slowly falling asleep myself.

🌟Time Skip: ???🌟

🚪Garroth's P.O.V🚪

"What the hell?!" I woke up to a yell from Laurence "Shh!" I put my finger up to my mouth and looked at Laurence "Busted" he smirked "What are you doing in there anyways?" "I came in here to let DJ down since he wouldn't shut up about it when I let him down he attacked me and made the door close behind us, and the key went flying. So my first instinct was to knock em out that I did hence why he's unconscious..." "So then why is he laying on you?" "Because I have a soft heart and felt bad for knocking him out. So I got him comfortable then ended up falling asleep myself." I replied.

"Ok... I don't fully Believe you... but... ok" Laurence opened the cell door "Put him back up and get outta there" I did as told then walked out of the cell. When Laurence close it I looked worryingly at DJ, who had a hickey I have given him showing "Why is his neck bruised?" Laurence looked closely at DJ "That's how I knocked him out, I use a presure point... I must've pressed too hard..." I blushed sweat rolling down my head. "Fine... anyways you've gotta patrol the area" Laurence pointed to the door to the outside "Who's the head guard around here?" I growled "Ugh... you" Laurence sighed in return "Ok now I'll go" I grabbed my sword and walked outside to patrol as I was walking I pulled the ombre collar out of my pocket the one that was 'Blue's' collar.

I have sinned once again T-T