Oh God, No: Part One

The former team leaders were sitting on Maxie's living room couch, conversing about miscellaneous things, ranging from the relief of not dealing with the case anymore, to how their days have been going.

Archie explained that he was hanging out by the beach on Route 109 south of Slateport, after he left Maxie's house earlier. Thankfully for him, no one was there to recognize him. He let out his Pokemon to play in the water and sand, while he walked in the Seashore House for a soda. There, he chatted with the owner and the other patrons for a while before finishing his drink and heading back outside. He then gathered his Pokemon team and returned them to their Pokeballs, and left the beach to return to Slateport.

Archie thought about visiting the Oceanic Museum to kill some time, but then officially decided on waiting for Maxie to finish up his questioning at the station. It was there he stood outside, patiently biding his time, as Archie put it in his own words.

Maxie scoffed. "You? Patient?" He rolled his eyes.

Archie laughed. "Hey, I'm patient when waiting for a friend!"

Maxie stared at Archie, taken aback by his choice of words.

"Friend?" Maxie repeated.

"Well, we're not enemies!" Archie explained, hands moving in his lap. "I mean, we're not really friends either..." Archie grumbled quietly to himself, cursing under his breath.

Maxie placed a reassuring hand on the taller man's shoulder. "I appreciate it greatly that you see me as a friend, Archie."

Archie looked up at the redhead, a shocked look on his bearded face.

"Really, Max?" he asked.

"Really, Archibald." Maxie replied, that small smile returning.

Archie laughed again, wrapping his arm around Maxie's neck, and gave the redhead a rough noogie on his head.

"Bwhahaha!" he chortled. "You're the best, Max!"

Maxie gripped at Archie's arm, a silent protest against the former Aqua leader's attack on his head. He then tried to wiggle free from Archie's iron grip, but to no avail. Archie continued his attack before pushing Maxie down on the couch, making the redhead yelp in surprise as his head landed on the cushion.

Archie hovered over Maxie, eyes locked on with the redhead's as he continued to laugh his ass off. A faint blush creeped over Maxie's face, the memories of their younger selves racing in his mind. His face burned brighter as the memories of the two in bed flooded his thoughts, the need of Archie's lips and hands on his body adding more fuel to the fire inside him. He groaned aloud, turning his head to the left, a submissive side he rarely shows to anyone... only to Archie during their coupling days.

Archie watched the scene in awe, then smirked deviously as he lowered his face on Maxie's neck. He began to nibble on his flesh, which then evolved into harsh biting and sucking.

Maxie yelped, squirming underneath the taller man as Archie continued his sensual attack. He then moaned  loudly when Archie started to suck on a sensitive spot near his collarbone. Archie snickered on the redhead's skin, before moving his lips up to Maxie's Adam's apple. He growled in a primal way, biting roughly at the bulge at his neck.

"Archie..." Maxie gasped, his body still wiggling in pleasure. "I-I don't..."

Archie immediately ceased his hickey making, raising his head up to face Maxie.

"I'm sorry, Max..." he said sheepishly. "I got carried away, didn't I?"

Maxie shook his head in annoyance. "No, that's not why, you dolt! I don't have any condoms or lube or anything!"

Archie's body froze, staring blankly at Maxie as he leaned up. "Oh."

Maxie sighed aloud, "Arceus damn it! I sound like a little whore talking about protection! Like we need it..."

Archie smirked. "We may need it, if you want to be my little whore."

Maxie's body gave a shudder. "Are we really...?" he began, but was stopped by a soft but still sensual kiss on his lips.

"Oh, yes." Archie responded, standing up, now revealing the visible bulge in his pants. "Just like the old days."

Maxie groaned. "Just... don't let anyone else see your... package, Archibald."

Archie chortled. "Only you'll be seeing it tonight, my dear Max."