Oh God, No: Part Two

It felt like ages until the arousal drifted away, and the two could officially think more clearly now. They had a mission to accomplish, a mission that would lead to the two of them in the bedroom together.

Maxie fixed a hat over his mop of hair, face still red as a Tamato Berry. He then zipped a red jacket over his body, all while Archie stood there, shaking his head in disbelief.

"You're making this a huge deal, Max." Archie said, crossing his arms.

Maxie made an irritated sound, a growl like noise from the back of his throat.

"Do I need to spell it out to you, Archibald?" Maxie barked. "We're two men who were in evil teams... going to the mart to pick up condoms and lube!"

Archie's brow rose, putting his hands in his hips. "I thought you didn't care what people thought about us."

Maxie paused. "W-well..." he stammered. "This is d-different."

The taller man hummed. "How so?"

"We're two former team leaders... buying items that are used for sexual encounters. Does that... seem strange and awkward to you?"

Archie shook his head, laughing. "You're overthinking it, Max. No one is going to care! And you said not to care if people started to gossip about it."

Maxie's cheeks flushed. "I'm just saying-" He was stopped by a nudge to his abdomen.

"If you're really bothered by this," Archie said, wrapping his arm around Maxie's waist. "I'll go alone and get 'em." He ended his sentence with a failed seductive wink.

Maxie gave a small smile, nuzzling the taller man's beard. "Thank you, Archibald."

Archie nodded, digging into his pockets for his wallet. "I won't tell them anything," he teased, grinning at the redhead. "Unless you want me to..." He gave another pathetic wink. Maxie rolled his eyes, removing the hat on his head.

"Just don't take long," Maxie muttered, taking off the jacket. "Or else you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

Archie laughed his way out the door. Maxie could hear the former Aqua leader's bellowing cackle from the outside of his house. How a man could laugh for that long and that loud was beyond Maxie's comprehension.

The redhead sighed, kicking off his tennis shoes and pulling off the socks. He took his glasses off, and set them near the night stand. He stretched his arms upwards before plopping down on the couch. He nestled his head into the right end cushion, fluttering his eyes, and yawning loudly. Might as well nap for a while. He thought to himself. He can wake me up when he gets here.

Maxie slowly shut his eyes. He breathed in and out at a slow pace, mentally counting the amount he exhaled. Then he opened his eyes.

He couldn't rest, not even for a few minutes. He had sex on the brain. He wanted Archie to pin him to his bed, and fuck him like a primal beast in heat. He wanted to feel Archie's cock inside him, pulsing and throbbing as it thrusts against his sweet spot. He couldn't stand the wait anymore.

Maxie unzipped his jeans, kicking them off the couch. He then slid down his boxers, his finger tips slowly moving on the skin of his outer thighs. Just like what Archie did.

He leaned up, straightening his back on the cushion. His eyes were now focused on his cock, fully erect and hard. With an unconscious lick on his lips, Maxie began to stroke his length, his thumb rubbing the tip. He leaned his head back, a breathy sigh escaping from his lips. After a few moments of fondling his cock, Maxie's hand would slide down to his balls, cupping and massaging them before he went back to jacking off.