E.D.O

Liam took a couple steps towards the kids but Alex stopped because they probably thought they were trackers or something and were just trying to protect themselves, she would've done the same. When Alex grabbed his arm to stop him, Liam looked at her in confusion but went back to her side anyway. "There just kids," Alex whispered. "What the hell." Liam half said, half yelled as the kids took off their masks. "Sorry, we thought you were trackers," They said as Alex realised she were right. "You could have killed us," Liam said taking another step forward. "Look no hard feelings, you collect supplies and stay here tonight but in the morning your gone," one of the 4 kids said, a boy who Alex assumed was the leader.  "I'm Jack, that's Zach Callie and Evie," the leader, who she  just found out was Jack, said pointing to each individual. There was an awkward silence. "This is the part where you tell us your names," The boy called Zach said as he stepped to Jack's side. "I'm Alex, this is Liam, Zu and Chubs," She said as Liam didn't seem like he was going to. "Well, nice to meet you guys, um Callie will show you to a tent," Jack said as Callie walked towards them. Alex  hadn't noticed but when she did Zu grabbed her arm, clearly frightened by the situation.

Callie showed them to their tent and they settled in front of the campfire the 'blue crew', as they called themselves, her guess was because they were all blues. "What do you know of The Slip Kid?" Chubs asked, more forward then Alex expected from him. "All we know is that we collect supplies for his camp every now and then," Evie replied. "Where do you take the supplies?" Liam asked. "The Safe Haven for Kids camp, where else," Zach replied like it was a obvious answer. "We're actually trying to find that camp. Can you tell us where it is?" Chubs asked like there actually going to tell them straight of the bat like that. "We can if you tell us what colour you are first." Callie said, as if Alex was about to tell a bunch of strangers that she was one of the rarest colours in the world and worth a lot of money. "I'm a blue, Zu's a gold, Chubs is a green and Alex is a blue as well," Liam said, Alex knew he said blue because being a purple meant she could do a lot of things but telekinesis was her strong suite. "Okay, to get to the SHFK you just have to figure out was E.D.O means, as easy as that." Evie said. Yeah so easy.

After the campfire, they went back to their tent and Alex read Zu a bedtime story, only a different story 'Judy Moody' she had found it on one of  the shelves, As usual a few pages in and Zu was out cold and for once so was Liam, Chubs however was not in the tent and Alex wasn't very tired so she decided to go look for Chubs. It didn't take long for her to find him as he was sitting by the still lit campfire, most likely trying to figure out what E.D.O means. "What ya doing?" Alex asked as she approached Chubs. He wrote something down in his notebook and handed it to her, "Someone has to keep watch and Liam's asleep," it read. Honestly not that bad of an idea, for all they knew the blue crew could be serial killers. "So, what do you think E.D.O means?" Chubs asked her. Alex had no idea. "What do you think it means because I quite literally have no idea," she replied, Chubs was a green, so maybe he had at least tried some possible solutions. "I don't really know either, I've tried; Greek, Latin, sign language, Chinese even Mandarin but have come up completely empty handed," he replied. Great so no one awake know anything.