The Awakening

Liam's POV:

2 hours had passed since we left the forest and Alex still wasn't awake. "Shouldn't she be awake by now?" I asked Chubs, who was staring aimlessly out of the window. His eyes glowed green. "Depends what caused her to get knocked out," he said, his eyes then stopped glowing green. "He's her father, so I don't think he hurt her," I replied, "But it's Mark so we never know," I finished. Chubs got up and climbed into the back of the van and crouched down beside Alex and his eyes glowed green... again. "He injected her with something," he said after a minute of staring at her. "How do you know that?" I asked, instantly confused. "There's a small puncture wound on her neck," he said. "You don't think he killed her, do you?" I asked, anxiety suddenly raising inside me. "Well she still has a pretty strong pulse, so... I don't think he killed her," he said, getting up and climbing back into his original spot in the passengers seat and then everything was quiet again as we made our way down the motor way.

Zu's POV:

I was sitting drawing in the back while Liam and Chubs were in the front talking about something, I wasn't really paying attention so I didn't really hear what they were saying. Then Chubs climbed into the back and crouched down besides Alex's unconscious body. Liam and Chubs continues with their conversation then Chubs gave me a small smile before climbing back into the front and everything was quiet. A few minutes of silence passed before Alex moved, I immediately stood up and went over to Liam and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked back to me, with a confused look on his face and I pointed over to Alex and his facial expression changed from confusion to relief and fear both at the same time. Liam then immediately pulled over and stopped the van and jumped into the back of the van and knelt beside Alex.

Alex's POV:

Her head hurt and she could feel something soft under it, a pillow maybe, she slowly started to move but it hurt so she stopped. Alex attempted to opened her eyes but when she did she saw a bright light, the sun maybe or a hospital room, she wasn't sure which but whichever one it was it still stung her eyes to you didn't open them. Alex then felt a hand on hers, it was familiar light touch that made her feel instantly feel safe. "Hey Alex, can you hear me?" A voice said, it was one she instantly recognised, Chubs. "Come on, Alex, if you can hear me, try and open your eyes," Another familiar voice said but this one clicked faster with her than the other did, this voice she would never forget, it was Liam. He asked her again to try and open her eyes and this time she tried, her eye lids were heavy but she managed to open them. "Hey," Liam said in a soft tone when he noticed she had opened her eyes. "Hey," she tried to say but her throat was dry and she couldn't speak. "Hey, it's okay, don't try to speak, here drink this," Liam said handing her a water bottle .Alex gladly took it and drink a few sips before handing it back to Liam. Her eyes started to close, she hadn't noticed how tired she was but he did. "It's okay, get some sleep, you need rest, I'll be right here when you wake up," Liam said as her eyes closed and she drifted off into the land of sleep.