Why

When Alex woke, she had noticed that there was no blinding light like there was the first time, in fact there was not light at all, it was completely dark and that made her terrified as she felt like she was back with The League. With that thought on her mind, her breathing increased significantly, she sat up in hopes of slowing down her breathing but it was no use, couldn't slow it down. Suddenly she felt a hand on hers. It was Liam. "Hey, hey, it's okay, it was just a dream, you're safe now, no ones gonna hurt you," he said as he pulled her into a hug, rubbing small circles on her back and without meaning to, she let out a small sob. "Shhh, you're safe," he whispered. It wasn't long before they were both asleep.

The Next Morning:

Again Alex woke up but this time her head was on Liam's shoulder. "How are you feeling?" he asked after he noticed she was awake. "Better," she replied. "You feel like telling us what happened after you did what you did and why you were stupid enough to do what you did?" Chubs asked from his spot on one of the benches that were in the back of the van. "Chubs, give her a minute," Liam said sitting up, causing her to do the same, and looking over at his friends.   "No Liam, it's okay," she said. "When we were back at The SHFK, Clancy told me that I was special because I was purple and if a war were to begin all he really needed to win was me, so when I saw Lady Jane I though if I gave myself up it would be enough for Clancy and I was right," Alex explained. "So, what happened with Clancy?" Liam asked. "Well, when I jumped into the car, Lady Jane a pressed button and the back of car filled with knock-out-gas and I when I woke up I was in some sort of cage in a really dark room, alone. Then Clancy came through the door and he said that he didn't make The SHFK alone and that The League helped him and that's why they made it, to recruit kids, without them knowing for the army in the war against the government," she said, finishing explaining. "When we first got there he said something about how you and him could take down the government together but then he said he was joking," Liam started. "You think he wasn't joking but he just accidently let it slip out, that bastard," Chubs interrupted his eyes glowing green. "But that doesn't explain why he wanted me to show him how to make people drive for miles on end with no destination or how he managed to reverse what I did Lady Jane and why he's using her as his little puppet," she said, getting very confused but little did she know that all her questions were about to get answers.